IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Driver Update feature

ephedrine

As I use Driver Update feature in Utilities/Tuneup category, Driver update shows list of available updates. But as I proceed to download it gives warning: This function is still on Beta testing, and the below list is not 100% accurate and correct. Use it at your own risk :!:

Can any one comment in this?

I mean if it will be safe to download or I wait till this feature evolves for better in future? Bye the way, I am no expert in terms of technical knowldge. :-(

I am using ASC PRO Ver 3.0.1

Hi ephedrine,

Use this utility for reference purposes only untill IObit removes the warning sign. That is, go to shown driver site and personally check there if it is for your hardware.

Please update your ASC 3.0.1 program to the latest ASC 3.1.0 available for downloading here . Read the quote of Tim Xue (The author of ASC 3) there also.

Cheers.

Driver Updates

Hi ephedrine-just in case you wanted a second opinion,Enoskype's advice is on the money.You may also visit your PC manufacturer's website for updates as well.Go ahead with the update to ASC as well,but take note of the added"software informer"utility which might best be used as a guideline for now.I have been exploring this feature today,and finding some inconsistencies and minor difficulties with some Intel updates.This is not to say "don't use it"-but rather take note of the recommended updates and check them against your current versions first.For a look at what two other veterans have to say,go to this thread.Best of luck and Happy Holidays

Hi arizonakid

If you open the language file in the ASC folder - go to edit - then to search and write tntlabel4 in the search box, you will find several comments that relate to this fx. there is updates available.

Which version are you running?

Cheers

solbjerg

I tried to have a look at the Update Drivers but i keep getting an error message 'TntLabel4'.

Anyone any idea what this is

regards

Tony

Archived