IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

acequest

Tiger Woods PC 2008 requires Macromedia Shockwave and Flash when logging into the server page for multi-player games. What features need to be disabled in Advanced SystemCare Pro to keep my game settings and login name?

you dont need to disable anything. if its a game(install type game), it wont delete anything.

Tiger Woods PC 2008 is a DVD game. It require logging into the server with your user name and password. Then you can enter a lobby and setup a game. If Advanced SystemPro is set to default settings, it will delete the game settings, user name and password, thus having to setup your entire game settings again. I ran into this with CCleaner and simply unchecked "delete flash". But that does not work with Advanced SP.

Tiger Woods PC 2008 is a DVD game. It require logging into the server with your user name and password. Then you can enter a lobby and setup a game. If Advanced SystemPro is set to default settings, it will delete the game settings, user name and password, thus having to setup your entire game settings again. I ran into this with CCleaner and simply unchecked "delete flash". But that does not work with Advanced SP.

are you sure it deletes it? thats strange. figure out if its the privacy sweep or the junk file clean that does it. sorry for the inconvenience

Lost Settings

Hi acequest-The setting you want is under "privacy sweep".Open ASC>choose "options">from the left menu>"privacy sweep">from the right menu,click the "+" for "other applications">then uncheck the box for "macromedia flash"That should do it.If not,we'll have to look further.

• 3 months later...
Hi acequest-The setting you want is under "privacy sweep".Open ASC>choose "options">from the left menu>"privacy sweep">from the right menu,click the "+" for "other applications">then uncheck the box for "macromedia flash"That should do it.If not,we'll have to look further.

Sorry about the long time between returning here. I forgot to subscribe to this topic so it would send an instant email.

I did figure out that is was exactly as you mentioned once I got familiar with the program and privacy sweep. It was an easy settings adjustment.

Thanks.

Archived