IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 10

deep scan and fix deregister oMega Commander

must register every time

repair it pls

Hi Niejaki,

Please right click on the register entry of oMega Commander in scan result and select Ignore to add it into the Ignore List, and this item will not be scanned out in the future.

Thanks and best regards.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello.....

In attached file is my concept for developing new program...It had a lot of work to make it..

What do you think? I created one program, that provides all solutions for PC except security solutions......new ASC interface, easy of use, etc.....It has 16 pages....

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7yuJTgKC2bfMk9tZXEwcERKZC1UWlpWbEpqYVRQQVR0X0o4

Can I get a report from product team about this concept...?

Have a nice day...

Hello.....

In attached file is my concept for developing new program...It had a lot of work to make it..

What do you think? I created one program, that provides all solutions for PC except security solutions......new ASC interface, easy of use, etc.....It has 16 pages....

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7yuJTgKC2bfMk9tZXEwcERKZC1UWlpWbEpqYVRQQVR0X0o4

Can I get a report from product team about this concept...?

Have a nice day...

Hi renodos500,

Thumbs upThumbs upThumbs up We have forwarded your suggestions for new ASC to our products team for consideration.:-)

Thanks a lot.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know if its been mentioned, but please increase the speed of your update servers, as downloading 105MB at 27kbps takes a very long time, surely you have enough money to have a better server. Just in case you think it is my end, I have just updated Nvidia drivers at 329Mbps.

So please increase the server speeds or look into getting better ones to provide better support.

Many thanks

Bart

I don't know if its been mentioned, but please increase the speed of your update servers, as downloading 105MB at 27kbps takes a very long time, surely you have enough money to have a better server. Just in case you think it is my end, I have just updated Nvidia drivers at 329Mbps.

So please increase the server speeds or look into getting better ones to provide better support.

Many thanks

Bart

Hi Bart,

We would like to further confirm the update servers you have mentioned.

It will be greatly appreciated if you could send us a screenshot of it.

Thanks in advance.

• 5 months later...

Well hello there Iobit community.

That's how my feedback will look: I'm using ASC for almost 5 years and now I'm going to delete it, because you implement and antivirus inside the product and i hate that.

I already have an antivirus and just want an old ASC without additional antivirus. Why do u don't u even ask do i want that antivirus to be installed or not?

If there's a option to delete an antivirus and leave other features, would be cool. if not I'm going to find a better alternative.

Well hello there Iobit community.

That's how my feedback will look: I'm using ASC for almost 5 years and now I'm going to delete it, because you implement and antivirus inside the product and i hate that.

I already have an antivirus and just want an old ASC without additional antivirus. Why do u don't u even ask do i want that antivirus to be installed or not?

If there's a option to delete an antivirus and leave other features, would be cool. if not I'm going to find a better alternative.

Hi Nozadze George,

Advanced SystemCare Ultimate includes all features of ASC. The difference is only Advanced SystemCare Ultimate has anti-virus function.

Please download and reinstall ASC from http://update.iobit.com/dl/advanced-systemcare-setup.exe

Advanced SystemCare Ultimate will be uninstalled automatically when you install ASC.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...
When will the new version of Advanced System Care Ultimate 11 come with a new version for the new version to be translated. George

Hi jerzyzm,

According to our release plan, the final version of ASCU 11 will be released by the end of December if everything goes well.

We will contact you if we need your help with the translation.

Cheers.:-)

I read, that Version 11 exists...I've got Version 10 Pro.

When will paying customers get the free update?

I looked for updates, it says" you've got the newest version!" but that's wrong...

Hi Ana Di Lupis,

Please note that the version 11 is for Advanced SystemCare but not for Advanced SystemCare Ultimate.

You could download Advanced SystemCare 11 RC from http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/advanced_systemcare_11_beta.html

Cheers.