IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Latest Driver Booster STILL missing all RICOH Drivers.

ViperInfinity

Driver booster is missing any and all Ricoh drivers. These are mass storage drivers, mostly by Texas Instrument. Out of the dozens of computers I install regularly it has consistently missed. PLEASE add these drivers to Driver Booster so I don't have to continue using Driver Navigator.

Driver booster is missing any and all Ricoh drivers. These are mass storage drivers, mostly by Texas Instrument. Out of the dozens of computers I install regularly it has consistently missed. PLEASE add these drivers to Driver Booster so I don't have to continue using Driver Navigator.

Hi Viperlnfinity,

Welcome to join the forum.

For the missing drivers, please provide us with the information below so we can find this driver quickly.

1. Tell us the brand and detailed model of your computer or motherboard

2. Download http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe >> double click to run this tool >> click 'Save report to Desktop' >> find db_info_xxxx.zip on your desktop >> send the zip file dbfeedback@iobit.com.

We will get you back soon.

Archived