IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ESET NOD32 Antivirus deleting Advanced System Care [SOLUTION is described by Cicely]

It is actually quite funny that in this Topic concerning users issues with Adware etc that a link would be posted to Cnet, which is one of the biggest offenders when it comes to Adware etc.

Agreed, but that is primarily because the iobit software itself often directs you to Cnet. I admit the irony of it often amused me.

Hey Cicely & Everyone...

I had the same issue W/ ASC10Pro & IMF5RC... Apparently ESET seems to be ranging a war w/ IObit software. I just put both in exceptions, the whole program folder using *.*. I was able to download ASC10 v. 10.0.2.725, and about to try to install to see if it solves the issue, but I wanted to let IObit aware that I had this issue w/ IMF as well. Others having this issue w/ IMF also may want to post & confirm so IObit is aware of it. Will check IMF thread to see if an updated version of it is available...

ACCPresidentLB

As an afterthought, I agree that IObit needs to find another host for their software... CNet is definitely not a host I would use, and I never download from them. Majorgeeks.com have had their issues in the past of having viruses in their downloads, but they seemed to clear it up, and I have been using them for a while now.

HINT!!! HINT!! IObit, please take this into advisement!!!

Thanks,

ACCPresidentLB

Hi Scannan & every one,

Thanks Scannan for offering another download link from MajorGeeks.

Actually, both Download.com (CNET) and MajorGeeks are our authorized download platforms. We will release new update on them separately once new version is available. Users can feel free to click the big green Download Now button to download our program safely from CNET.

If you encounter any issues with Adware on CNET, do not hesitate to contact us and we will contact CNET to solve it.

Moreover, I have forwarded your concern to our marketing team, who will pay high attention to it.

Next time, I will try to provide a direct link to download the revised version for our customers on forum.

Thanks.

I had the same problem this morning but with MalwareBytes which Quarentaine Advanced SystemCare pro 10. The Download From Major Geeks did not Fix the problem. I bought 3 Software from IO Bit and i Hope that they will fix this.

I had the same problem this morning but with MalwareBytes which Quarentaine Advanced SystemCare pro 10. The Download From Major Geeks did not Fix the problem. I bought 3 Software from IO Bit and i Hope that they will fix this.

Same here I had this happen to me this morning and have just started a separate thread as it was a different company re malwarebytes that did the quarantine?

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the inconvenience. PUP is a very controversial topic since it also makes legit programs as PUP.

In order to continue using our programs, please try the solution below.

Launch your Malwarebytes program >> go to its Settings >> click Protection >> find Potential Threat Protection, change the settings for Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUPs) from Treat PUPs as malware (recommended) to Ignore Detections. Then reinstall our program from: http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/deta...emcare_10.html

Thanks.

Archived