IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

asc 3.1.(pro) disk explorer (mode)

mike

hi all ,

can someone please help----

when i select the disk explorer option ,i am presented with many choices at the end of the scan most i can figure out, except "clone files" and "rubbish files".

i assume that i can safely remove the contents of the (2) files? -----some files say they canot be removed when i try?.

otherwise asc is really working great for me.

regards,

mike osborne

Hi mike

Please read the posts about clone files and rubbish files - use the search function in the menu line in the forum - be very sure about what you are doing when deleting especially clone files.

At least keep the deleted items in your bin until you are sure there is no adverse effects from your deletion.

I treat the functions as applications that give me information - not as something that has to be deleted.

Cheers

solbjerg

hi all ,

can someone please help----

when i select the disk explorer option ,i am presented with many choices at the end of the scan most i can figure out, except "clone files" and "rubbish files".

i assume that i can safely remove the contents of the (2) files? -----some files say they canot be removed when i try?.

otherwise asc is really working great for me.

regards,

mike osborne

Archived