IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer

Dark Theme/Skins?

When will there be a tool to make skins for ASCU 10? The other tool works for the free/pro versions, but not the ultimate version. Also I love having the performance monitor but it doesn't go with my theme and i have to look at it every time i use my computer. I think the way the performance monitor looks should change with each theme; especially with a dark theme which use to be a default theme with previous versions... Right now it's pretty lacking with only a white or blue theme. These are things I've been asking for a long time now and i would really like to see an update soon with at least a dark theme.

P.S. Both Iobit Uninstaller and Driver Booster have dark themes!

On an unrelated note, I've been using ASCU for years and i don't plan on switching to something else like ever. Something like a lifetime subscription would be amazing or at least a subscription lasting longer than a year.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. I really love Iobit and plan to be a customer indefinitely!

Hello Alice.

I`m glad that you feel that way about ASCU. Devs are working hard to keep everyones`s PC runs safe, protected and optimized in best way, that is their 1st priority.

And about Dark themes/skins...i hope they will find some extra time to take care of that too because i find GUI aesthetics also important ...I`m also fan of Dark themes, and would love to see it soon on ascu. Hope Cicely could convey a message to devs so maybe we`ll see it soon.

Cheers vbsmile.png