IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Malware Help Thread?

vman

Software Informer

Hi Sunny-Yes,thank you,and yours? You have to realize that SI is just another third party application(a collaboration of over 400 software and technology companies)utilized by IObit as an add-on to ASC.The only blame that can be assigned to IObit in this case is a poor choice of dance partners.Secunia,for example,would have been a better fit,but that's a whole different ball game from the co-op arrangement shared by IObit and the others.When I can't reach a company's home page(SI) without a time out,that tells you something right there.They(IObit)have come a very long way,but still have a lot to do.They should concentrate on the known bugs and make real world improvements to their existing applications instead of covering them with rose petals and whipped cream to attract more of the market share.I say get back to the basics,and make the basics perform well or better than the competition.Trim some of the fat from ASC like SI,Driver Updater,Spyware Remover,and even SD-I mean SD is a stand alone.If you want a defragger,get one,not half of one rolled into another utility.They(IObit)have too many irons in the fire,and are moving in too many different directions to be effective in the development of what amounts to be two utilities.There's an old saying-"Do one thing and do it well" In this case we'd like two please.And yes,I know,that had nothing to do with malware.Happy New Year to all!!

Alright. A malware thread help will be created in a few, after i get back home. I'm enjoying the best of these new years up in the mountains with snow and family....So best of wishes happy new year...and most likely, ill see you next year.

Archived