IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Licence expired

Davyd

On March 16, 2017, I was notified my Ultimate 10.1 had expired! My Email with Code was gone. ! A friend who had a copy was unavailable! I bought other Ultimate 10! A few days later, my friend sent me the expiry date (November 3, 2017 and the code! I asked for a refund for the Ultimate! I have heard nothing!! HELP!!!

Did you purchase or only have the beta for 10 Ultimate? If you only had the beta or preview, then the license would be expired. If you've purchased the product, you can request to have your license code resent to you to allow you to re-activate/reinistall. It gets sent to the email address used to register within minutes. Mine takes literally seconds to arrive without fail every time. If you've lost your email with the license code, it's easy to retrieve as the iobit main page has a link to recover it. Here's a link for you.

http://www.iobit.com/en/lostcode.php

• 2 weeks later...

Archived