IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC 10.4 Pro...Annoying Settings after reboot/restart

Hi,

Never had this problem before, sinds update 10.4 my settings doesn't remember the settings after applying,

(ex. load auto at W startup, auto care's, notifications etc. etc.) all is after a restart/reboot turned on again..pretty annoying to set everything every time again...

Is this a known issue?

Greet

Hi,

Never had this problem before, sinds update 10.4 my settings doesn't remember the settings after applying,

(ex. load auto at W startup, auto care's, notifications etc. etc.) all is after a restart/reboot turned on again..pretty annoying to set everything every time again...

Is this a known issue?

Greet

Hi SphinxRA,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Normally, users will not encounter this issue.

Please send us the requested file for further analysis.

Please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe.Then double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click "Save report". After it finishes, you will get a pop up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click "OK" button to open that saved folder. Please send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Thanks for your work and look forward to your early reply.

Hi Cicely,

Thanks for the response, I send the file to your PM, couldn't find any mail address for support IOBit products, at "contact" below this website i get:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Hi SphinxRA,

Sorry, but we don't get your PM.

Would you please directly attach the requested file here or send us a email to tickets@iobit.com.

Thanks.

Hi Cicely,

Thanks, send to mail now, happend again as i turned on PC just now,Ii see it right away when the Performce monitor widget is at the right side of the monitor,

i always set it in the middle of the monitor, and yip all settings are back and on..so frustating

greet

Hi Cicely,

Thanks, send to mail now, happend again as i turned on PC just now,Ii see it right away when the Performce monitor widget is at the right side of the monitor,

i always set it in the middle of the monitor, and yip all settings are back and on..so frustating

greet

Hi SphinxRA,

We have got your file and we will keep you updated.

Thanks.

Hi Cicely,

greet

Hi SphinxRA,

Would you please temporarily close the Real-time protection of your safety program Comodo Internet Security Essentials and add our program to its exceptions to see how it works.

Thanks.

Hi SphinxRA,

Would you please temporarily close the Real-time protection of your safety program Comodo Internet Security Essentials and add our program to its exceptions to see how it works.

Thanks.

HI,

Its only Comodo Firewall, still i have i set a rule to allow, not that it makes sence because its for inbound and outbound connections...but let's see the next days, i will let know, thx

HI,

Its only Comodo Firewall, still i have i set a rule to allow, not that it makes sence because its for inbound and outbound connections...but let's see the next days, i will let know, thx

Hi SphinxRA,

It is strange and our experts notice you have installed Comodo Internet Security Essentials from your log file.

Please try totemporarilyuninstall all your Comodo products to see whether the issue will be fixed.

Thanks.

Hi SphinxRA,

It is strange and our experts notice you have installed Comodo Internet Security Essentials from your log file.

Please try totemporarilyuninstall all your Comodo products to see whether the issue will be fixed.

Thanks.

Hi,

I know, i read the log file myself, it is called CIS essentials because the software have everything as an option to install,

so i only installed Firewall from CIS essentials...I already uninstalled several startup softwares including CIS, past saturday it happened again,

so strange, never had any problems with ASC :/

Hi,

I know, i read the log file myself, it is called CIS essentials because the software have everything as an option to install,

so i only installed Firewall from CIS essentials...I already uninstalled several startup softwares including CIS, past saturday it happened again,

so strange, never had any problems with ASC :/

Hi SphinxRA,

Please help us further check the configuration files of Advanced SystemCare.

1) Set Advanced SystemCare as per your request and save your settings.

Click Start and enter %appdata%\IObit\Advanced SystemCare\ ->Check whether you could find Main.ini file->Check whether it is empty

2) Reboot your computer and Click Start and enter %appdata%\IObit\Advanced SystemCare\ ->Check whether you could find Main.ini file->Check whether it is empty

Thanks for all your efforts.

Archived