IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 11

Cicely

Hi ZajecHax,

For 802.11ad, our experts will further consider it.

Cheers.:-)

Hope you guys do add support for 802.11ad and keeping up with the latest WIFI for those power users that have to have latest hardware and such. This you would be the first or one of the first to give support for 802.11ad. Thanks for such a great program.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found just another bug of Advanced System Care v11 BETA 2!! I consider it as a bug - I will explain better.

I am using a program named BlueStacks 3 to emulate android games and play android games on PC.

I just found that when Advanced SystemCare v11 Beta2 is cleaning my PC, doing shedule like always - it is always deleting all files that apps download by itself (game files, game saves, etc.) and when I open the game in BlueStacks I don't have any game progress, any saves, I must also download once again all the files.... It is so annoying. I don't know how to add specific apps to "whitelist" of ASC 11 Beta2 to not clean BlueStacks folders and apps.

Please fix that.

http://i.imgur.com/aSYUnIM.jpg

You can download & check BlueStacks emulator from here: http://www.bluestacks.com/#gref

I loaded the ASC beta 2 and the problem still exists. Some of my files still don't run. I'l be going back to ASC 10.5 I tried to upload error message (screenshot) but something is stopping my attachment (png file). After removing asc 11 beta 2, program now works.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n221620[/ATTACH]

First of all, it is perfectly proved in all tasks, it is responsible for all given operations, above all, I like the very fast response of all the application and tools, also like the possibility of changing custom skins. Technically speaking, up to now the best of all, I hope the IObit team continues to delight faithful users. ASC 11 is excellent as always!

@ ZajecHax

Please help us further look into the issue you reported.

Download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe.Then double click to run this tool on the PC with the problem and click "Save report". After it finishes, you will get a popup window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click "OK" button to open that saved folder. Please send the zipped file to us.

Thanks for your work.

I loaded the ASC beta 2 and the problem still exists. Some of my files still don't run. I'l be going back to ASC 10.5 I tried to upload error message (screenshot) but something is stopping my attachment (png file). After removing asc 11 beta 2, program now works.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n221620[/ATTACH]

Hi maonstad,

Would you please help us confirm whether you will encounter this issue after you reinstall the DVDFab and our program?

Please send us the file for further analysis if the issue continues.

Download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe.Then double click to run this tool on the PC with the problem and click "Save report". After it finishes, you will get a popup window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click "OK" button to open that saved folder. Please send the zipped file to us.

Thanks for your work.

First of all, it is perfectly proved in all tasks, it is responsible for all given operations, above all, I like the very fast response of all the application and tools, also like the possibility of changing custom skins. Technically speaking, up to now the best of all, I hope the IObit team continues to delight faithful users. ASC 11 is excellent as always!

Hi,

So glad to hear that. We will keep on improving our products.

Cheers.:-):-)

Hi maonstad,

Would you please help us confirm whether you will encounter this issue after you reinstall the DVDFab and our program?

Please send us the file for further analysis if the issue continues.

Thanks for your work.

Ok These are the steps that I have done. I uninstalled ASC 10 and installed the ASC 11 beta.

I ran ASC 11 beta and let it reboot.

I tried to run the dvdfab program and got the error. (See picture below). I'm not understanding why but it produced this error.

?so then I reinstalled dvdfavb and now its working. Program works fine.

I'm not sure why the error but when I went back to version 10.5, it worked again. So now I'll just stay on 11 beta and see what happens.

Mark

I would send the error report but the attachment doesn't work. I have the iobit_Debug_Info.zip ready to be sent. Please advise where to send.. Thanks

?Meanwhile I'm uninstalling beta 2 and going back to 10.5

Hi maonstad,

Please send the iobit_Debug_Info.zip to tickets@iobit.com.

Thanks.

Hi Black,

Thanks for our suggestion. ASC already has this feature. You can try it by the steps below.

1. Open Advanced SystemCare -> click Options icon on the top left corner of the main screen and choose Rescue Center.

2. Click System Restore -> select the restore point that you want to remove -> move your mouse to the end of it, then you will see the Remove icon -> click the Remove icon to remove it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n221731[/ATTACH]

Cheers!8:)

Hi, Cicely.

I know.

From experience. This section is used only when there was a problem. But if there are no problems, it can collect recovery points.

And does not show the size of the accumulated recovery points.

My wish is that the of checking / cleaning / creating restore points is in the "clean and optimize" section (It was also part of a general check.).

Sorry if badly expressed his wish.

Hi, Cicely.

I know.

From experience. This section is used only when there was a problem. But if there are no problems, it can collect recovery points.

And does not show the size of the accumulated recovery points.

My wish is that the of checking / cleaning / creating restore points is in the "clean and optimize" section (It was also part of a general check.).

Sorry if badly expressed his wish.

Hi Black,

We would like to re-confirm your suggstions.

1) Offer a direct entry for checking / cleaning / creating restore points to "clean and optimize" section.

2) Show the size of the accumulated recovery points.

Thanks.

Hi Black,

We would like to re-confirm your suggstions.

1) Offer a direct entry for checking / cleaning / creating restore points to "clean and optimize" section.

2) Show the size of the accumulated recovery points.

Thanks.

1. Examples of some programs:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n221773[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n221774[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n221775[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n221776[/ATTACH]

2. Yes.

And 3 wishes. The interface of some tools does not fit into the general interface of the program.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n221777[/ATTACH]

1. Examples of some programs:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n221773[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n221774[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n221775[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n221776[/ATTACH]

2. Yes.

And 3 wishes. The interface of some tools does not fit into the general interface of the program.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n221777[/ATTACH]

Hi Black,

Thanks for your detailed information. We have forwarded your ideas to our product team.

Cheers.:-):-)

I also wanted to ask when comparing Performance Monitor IObit and Windows Task Manager, they have different values in the scorecard.

I kept the load on the RAM and disk for 5-10 minutes, if the RAM is not noticeable, then the disc is very different.

Hi Black,

Would you please send us a screenshot of different values in the scorecard?

Thanks.

1. As has been mentioned by others, the Performance Manager Window size should be more narrow as it was in ASC 10.5. It now overwhelms the screen given its current size. I suspect many leave it open to observe the temps and fan speed metrics.

2. Some of the tools in the Toolbox are supporting High DPI screen resolutions (4K) while others are not. The IE helper tool (Sur14_IEHelper.exe), Rescue Center (RescueCenter.exe) and Empty Folder Scanner tool (Sua13_EmptyFolderScanner.exe) open in a tiny window on my 4K resolution screen (3840x2160 and 250%). See screenshot attached showing how the IE Helper tool opens atop the existing ASC 11 B2 window. The same effect results for the other tools I have listed.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n221824[/ATTACH]

3. The Home Page Protector feature does not provide protection for the Opera browser.

4. ASC11 lacks a global import/export settings function to backup all settings and restore them. It takes an average user over 30 minutes or more to fully configure all ASC settings, including the various tools in the Toolbox. That effort should be preserved in backup files.