IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 11

Cicely

1. As has been mentioned by others, the Performance Manager Window size should be more narrow as it was in ASC 10.5. It now overwhelms the screen given its current size. I suspect many leave it open to observe the temps and fan speed metrics.

2. Some of the tools in the Toolbox are supporting High DPI screen resolutions (4K) while others are not. The IE helper tool (Sur14_IEHelper.exe), Rescue Center (RescueCenter.exe) and Empty Folder Scanner tool (Sua13_EmptyFolderScanner.exe) open in a tiny window on my 4K resolution screen (3840x2160 and 250%). See screenshot attached showing how the IE Helper tool opens atop the existing ASC 11 B2 window. The same effect results for the other tools I have listed.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n221824[/ATTACH]

3. The Home Page Protector feature does not provide protection for the Opera browser.

4. ASC11 lacks a global import/export settings function to backup all settings and restore them. It takes an average user over 30 minutes or more to fully configure all ASC settings, including the various tools in the Toolbox. That effort should be preserved in backup files.

Hi IsoQuantic,

Great thanks for all your suggestions.

1) You could minimize PM to a smaller window and maximize it when you need to observe the temps and fan speed metrics.

2) We will further improve our program in the future to support High DPI screen resolutions.

3) This suggestions to support Opera in Homepage Protection and add the feature to backup and restore all settings have been forwarded to our expert team for further consideration.

Thanks.

• Like 1

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Cicely,

I'll post a 5-minute video:

Hi Black,

Our experts have watched the video and find nothing abnormal.

The disk usage may be different due to the following reson.

Usually, users have more than one hard disks. Task Manager only shows disk data for one by default, but Performance Monitor shows the data for all hard drives.

So you will find a difference between PM and Task Manager.

Thanks.

Hi Black,

Our experts have watched the video and find nothing abnormal.

The disk usage may be different due to the following reson.

Usually, users have more than one hard disks. Task Manager only shows disk data for one by default, but Performance Monitor shows the data for all hard drives.

So you will find a difference between PM and Task Manager.

Thanks.

Hi Cicely.

Thank you, now I understand.

It would then be appropriate to introduce a separation.

Hi, Cicely...This is for product team,,,

I found out, that IOLO Company released ULTIMATE version that merges all features of their standalone products into one. Look on link, below:

http://www.iolo.com/landing/system-m...utm_campaign=3

Do you see, what really means ultimate? IOLO did interesting way and I hope, you will follow them, too. Because IOLO did it, in future benchmarks and reviews of pc optimization programs and system utilities, they will have always better tune up score than ASC and ASCU, because of comprehensive and easy of their product. The only way to compete with IOLO - is do same way as IOLO did.

So I recommend create brand new ASC Ultimate that includes features of:

ASC FREE AND PRO features

ASC ADDITIONAL ULTIMATE features

Driver Booster features

Smart Defrag features

IObit Malware Fighter features

IObit Uninstaller features

IObit Unlocker features

IObit Undelete features

Random Password Generator features

Protected Folder features

All their features could be as interface components of ASCU.....I don´t know, but I can´t stop thinking about this suggestion....I think, that´s only thing, what I would see...

Driver Booster features

Smart Defrag features

IObit Unlocker features

IObit Undelete features

Can you imagine how much it will cost?!

Many do not need such a kit. That means he won't get the demand.

Version Ultimate is not designed to combine all products. It includes antivirus protection and a good fit tools to clean and repair the consequences of which can leave unwanted program.

To be honest, I do not trust the Ultimate version of my computer. Because I consider that anti-virus detection 0 days won't save me from threats. Need a sandbox.

Sorry for my English.

When deselecting the Context menu item "Shred File" in ASC 11 B2 "General Settings" the item fails to be removed from the right-click context popup menu after a reboot.

Hi IsoQuantic,

Would you please send us the screenshots of Shred File in General Settings and the right-click context popup menu.

Thanks.

Hi, Cicely...This is for product team,,,

I found out, that IOLO Company released ULTIMATE version that merges all features of their standalone products into one. Look on link, below:

http://www.iolo.com/landing/system-m...utm_campaign=3

Do you see, what really means ultimate? IOLO did interesting way and I hope, you will follow them, too. Because IOLO did it, in future benchmarks and reviews of pc optimization programs and system utilities, they will have always better tune up score than ASC and ASCU, because of comprehensive and easy of their product. The only way to compete with IOLO - is do same way as IOLO did.

Driver Booster features

Smart Defrag features

IObit Unlocker features

IObit Undelete features

Protected Folder features

All their features could be as interface components of ASCU.....I don´t know, but I can´t stop thinking about this suggestion....I think, that´s only thing, what I would see...

Hi renodos500,

Thanks for your concern again.

There are too many factors need to be evaluated so i am afraid we will not create a new ASC Ultimate to include all our products for now.

Cheers.:-)

Hi IsoQuantic,

Would you please send us the screenshots of Shred File in General Settings and the right-click context popup menu.

Thanks.

Here they are:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n221892[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n221893[/ATTACH]

Note that I do not have the Shred File option selected, yet the option continues to appear in the Context Menu popups even after several reboots.

Here they are:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n221892[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n221893[/ATTACH]

Note that I do not have the Shred File option selected, yet the option continues to appear in the Context Menu popups even after several reboots.

Hi IsoQuantic,

Have you installed ASC 11 beta 2 and ASC 10.5 at the same time?

If yes, please make sure you have unchecked the Shred File option under the General Setting of the two versions and then reboot your computer.

Thanks.

Hi IsoQuantic,

Have you installed ASC 11 beta 2 and ASC 10.5 at the same time?

If yes, please make sure you have unchecked the Shred File option under the General Setting of the two versions and then reboot your computer.

Thanks.

I uninstalled ASC 10.5 before installing the v.11 beta. Just point me to the registry entries that enable these shell extensions so I can manually delete them. Please do not advise I re-install 10.5 to correct the issue.

I uninstalled ASC 10.5 before installing the v.11 beta. Just point me to the registry entries that enable these shell extensions so I can manually delete them. Please do not advise I re-install 10.5 to correct the issue.

Hi IsoQuantic,

You don't need to reinstall ASC 10.5. Please take steps below to send us the requested file for further analysis.

?Please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe.Then double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click "Save report". After it finishes, you will get a pop up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click "OK" button to open that saved folder. Please send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Thanks.

Here are some suggestions for ASC 11:

1. Add option to Pause current ASC Clean and Optimize scanning, not only Skip and Stop.....

2. Integrate All Settings, that merge Quick Settings and Settings into one and match same user interface as ASC UI.

3. ASC Clean and Optimize should have similar scan method as Advanced Mobile Care has.....in Advanced System Care Clean and Optimize should be ADDITIONAL SCAN, that can save disk space by searching duplicated files, empty folders, similar photos (that selects the best picture of some..., ), and searching Big Files (that shows the biggest files on the disk from the highest to lowest with option to delete).

and also option to delete ALL downloaded .exe files on disk, that don´t belong to system...

4. Create VIDEO, PHOTO and MUSIC Organizer tool for toolbox, that can sort and categorize all video, photo and music files into three folders: VIDEO, PHOTO, MUSIC

5. For ASC Clean and Optimize add cleaning support for all user profiles in computer, not only for current logged in.....

6. And I would appreciated in the future, if Advanced System Care and Advanced System Care Ultimate were developed and released together in one day...

Can I get report from product team, do they like it?

1. Add option to Pause current ASC Clean and Optimize scanning, not only Skip and Stop.....

2. Integrate All Settings, that merge Quick Settings and Settings into one and match same user interface as ASC UI.

3. ASC Clean and Optimize should have similar scan method as Advanced Mobile Care has.....in Advanced System Care Clean and Optimize should be ADDITIONAL SCAN, that can save disk space by searching duplicated files, empty folders, similar photos (that selects the best picture of some..., ), and searching Big Files (that shows the biggest files on the disk from the highest to lowest with option to delete).

and also option to delete ALL downloaded .exe files on disk, that don´t belong to system...

4. Create VIDEO, PHOTO and MUSIC Organizer tool for toolbox, that can sort and categorize all video, photo and music files into three folders: VIDEO, PHOTO, MUSIC

5. For ASC Clean and Optimize add cleaning support for all user profiles in computer, not only for current logged in.....

6. And I would appreciated in the future, if Advanced System Care and Advanced System Care Ultimate were developed and released together in one day...

Hi renodos500,

We have forwarded your detailed suggestions to our product manager and we will offer you a reply after a further discuss.

Thanks.

Hi IsoQuantic,

You don't need to reinstall ASC 10.5. Please take steps below to send us the requested file for further analysis.

?Please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe.Then double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click "Save report". After it finishes, you will get a pop up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click "OK" button to open that saved folder. Please send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Thanks.

Thank you, Cicely.

Rather than using the InfoHelper tool, I found that I could use the IE Helper toolbox to remove these shell extensions. Problem solved.

Hi renodos500,

Here is the reply.

Suggestion 1: Pause will not be added for now but it may be considered in later version.

Suggestion 2. We will keep it as it is. It is easier for customers to find the corresponding settings.

Suggestion 3. Those features have been included in our toolbox so will not be added in Clean & Optimize module.

Suggestion 4.& 5: They will be considered in our later version.

Suggestion 6: Our experts will try their best but the workload is quite large.

Thanks.

Thank you, Cicely.

Rather than using the InfoHelper tool, I found that I could use the IE Helper toolbox to remove these shell extensions. Problem solved.

Hi IsoQuantic,

Would you please send us the requested file so that our experts could further locate the reason and fix the issue.

Thanks.

Hi IsoQuantic,

Would you please send us the requested file so that our experts could further locate the reason and fix the issue.

Thanks.

Cively,

Thank you for you attention to detail and customer needs. It is really appreciated! Nice to know we are not being overlooked and IoBit seeks to correct issues that come up.

That said, after examining the zip archive contents of what the InfoHelper tool collects to be sent to you, I decided that it is collecting too much sensitive information. I maintain a very secure computing environment—given my active litigation work with attorneys related to intellectual property matters which include cyber security techniques—and therefore prefer not send out such detailed information as is collected by the InfoHelper tool. Nowadays a person has to be very vigilant about letting detailed computing environment information out onto the internet.

Since the IoBit IE Helper utility reveals the Shred File shell extension and easily allowed me to delete these extensions , it seems to me that would be the place to start examining matters. Apparently these ASC file, directory, and drive shell extensions are not removed when someone uninstalls ASC 10.5 as I did before I installed ASC 11 RC. Tweaking the uninstall process should solve the problem for users in the future.

While on the topic, can you tell me where exactly is the development team located? Is it based in the U.S. or in what country?

Cively,

Thank you for you attention to detail and customer needs. It is really appreciated! Nice to know we are not being overlooked and IoBit seeks to correct issues that come up.

That said, after examining the zip archive contents of what the InfoHelper tool collects to be sent to you, I decided that it is collecting too much sensitive information. I maintain a very secure computing environment—given my active litigation work with attorneys related to intellectual property matters which include cyber security techniques—and therefore prefer not send out such detailed information as is collected by the InfoHelper tool. Nowadays a person has to be very vigilant about letting detailed computing environment information out onto the internet.

Since the IoBit IE Helper utility reveals the Shred File shell extension and easily allowed me to delete these extensions , it seems to me that would be the place to start examining matters. Apparently these ASC file, directory, and drive shell extensions are not removed when someone uninstalls ASC 10.5 as I did before I installed ASC 11 RC. Tweaking the uninstall process should solve the problem for users in the future.

While on the topic, can you tell me where exactly is the development team located? Is it based in the U.S. or in what country?

Hi IsoQuantic,

Thanks for sharing us your method to solve the issue. And it's OK if you don't want to offer us the log.

Our tool will only collect configuration information for our program and will not collect any of your privacy.

Cheers.

I would like an option to wipe just the free space. I understand there is an option to wipe the allocated free space but it only wipes the free space occupied by the files while the removal takes place.

What I am interested in is a feature which would let the user wipe the free space of a partition or a drive that may be occupied by already deleted files