IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Plus d'affichage de température ! / (Google Translate : No more temperature display !) [SOLVED]

Xwar

Bonjour,

Je possède la dernière version de Advanced SystemCare v10 et je ne peux rien afficher au niveau des températures.. super quoi

Merci de m'aider, j'ai la dernière version de windows 10

EDIT:

Google Translation

Hello,

I have the latest version of Advanced SystemCare v10 and I can not display anything at the temperatures .. super what

Thanks for helping me, I have the latest version of windows 10

HiXwar, welcome to IObit Forum! :-)

Please wait for Cicely to respond to your post.

This forum is in English, so please post in English, or at least give automatic translation like Google Translate as I edited in your posts.

Since it is your first post, I have done it for you, but if you do not give translation in your next topics / posts, they will be ignored and the posts will be deleted.

Cheers.

Google Translate / Google Traduction

HiXwar, bienvenue sur le forum IObit! Sourire! :-)

Veuillez attendre que Cicely réponde à votre message.

Ce forum est en anglais, alors, s'il vous plaît, postez en anglais, ou du moins donne une traduction automatique comme Google Translate, comme j'ai édité dans vos publications.

Comme c'est votre première publication, je l'ai fait pour vous, mais si vous ne traduisez pas vos nouveaux sujets / messages, ils seront ignorés et les messages seront supprimés

À votre santé.

This does not give my personal information I hope?

Hi Xwar,

Please follow the steps below to see if it works:

1.Exit Performance Monitor first

2.Download the demo from the below link http://testdemo.iobit.com/demo/ASC_PM_DEMO_AUTO_201702271026.zip

3. Extract the downloaded file, and put this file into installation folder of Advanced SystemCare. To open the installation folder, right click on the desktop icon of the program and choose Open file location.\

4. Open this ASC_PM_DEMO folder and click ASCFixTool to fix it.

5.Open Performance Monitor and check if the temperature is displayed correctly after two minutes of Performance Monitor is launched.

If the problem remains, please send us the file hardinfo.log which is saved in the installation folder of the program for our further investigation.

Thank you for your time.

Archived