IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

No Response from Support that I know of!

Donna Cowan

RE: [Ticket-EXQH-43760-4140]PayPal Dispute received: order #63071601 http://www.iobit.com

On October 9th I sent an email to support requesting that my different account with different products be consolidated so that all the programs would be charged at the same time for all three of my computers rather than different times for each one. I filed a complaint with PayPal, then withdrew it and wrote to Iobit for resolution of this issue. I want all the licenses on all the computers to be the same. It gets too damn confusing. Can someone please help me?

Hi Donna Cowan,

Welcome to our forum.

Sorry to hear if you meet any inconvenience.

Now please send a PM with the Email address you communicated with our product team so that I can check the case and help you. Or you can replied in your original Email and we sure that our support team will give you a satisfied answer.:-)

Archived