IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

VERY NEEDED REQUEST FOR ASC 11

So as my previous post about windows 10 optimization tweaks, they should definately be implemented into asc software, next I have another more suggestion for tweaking windows 10, so I remember a software that was abe to remove the textures on windows 10 from the context menu and the right click menu on the taskbar making the computer use less resources, so please consider adding this to remove textures and themes that make windows 10 slower for low end pcs, since thanks for the serial key appreciate, Asc.

So as my previous post about windows 10 optimization tweaks, they should definately be implemented into asc software, next I have another more suggestion for tweaking windows 10, so I remember a software that was abe to remove the textures on windows 10 from the context menu and the right click menu on the taskbar making the computer use less resources, so please consider adding this to remove textures and themes that make windows 10 slower for low end pcs, since thanks for the serial key appreciate, Asc.

Hi,

Please offer us a link for that program directly so that we could under the feature you mentioned better.

Thanks.

Unfortunately I ave been looking in at I thought but I don’t remember by now só I may gonna basically explain, it basically removed a texture on windows 10 making the context menu look like windows 7 this texture uses resources and also Please add more service optimization because asc 11 has very few service optimization for gaming, thanks.

Hi,

Please offer us a link for that program directly so that we could under the feature you mentioned better.

Thanks.

Unfortunately I ave been looking in at I thought but I don’t remember by now só I may gonna basically explain, it basically removed a texture on windows 10 making the context menu look like windows 7 this texture uses resources and also Please add more service optimization because asc 11 has very few service optimization for gaming, thanks.

Hi,

Thanks.

Hi,

Thank you for the simple explanation.

Cheers.

Archived