IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 11

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My suggestion is add a setting for notification delay/speed on the performance monitor. I have high disk usage during AV/Malware scanning and in the notification I have no sooner closed the message informing me of such than it has added the notification again.

Installed ASCU11RC, and I like that it kept all my previous settings, from ASCU10Pro, even the background image =)

When I launched the new program, the AV engine says Database is Out of Date. Clicking Fix Now pops up the Updater window, which then returns the message, "Finished. You already have the latest version. No update available."

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n224150[/ATTACH]

Hi bnjroo,

We failed to reprocuce the issue you reported.

Please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe

Double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click 'Save report'.

After it finishes, you will get a pop up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click 'OK' button to open that saved folder.

Send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Thanks.

My suggestion is add a setting for notification delay/speed on the performance monitor. I have high disk usage during AV/Malware scanning and in the notification I have no sooner closed the message informing me of such than it has added the notification again.

Hi RLOwens,

You are right the disk usage is high during AV/Malware scanning. Our experts have discussed your suggestion but we will not add a setting for notification delay for now.

Users will have question if we don't give any notification when the disk usage is high.

You could ignore our notification when you are having AV/Malware scanning.

Thanks.

Hi bnjroo,

We failed to reprocuce the issue you reported.

Please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe

Double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click 'Save report'.

After it finishes, you will get a pop up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click 'OK' button to open that saved folder.

Send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Thanks.

I'm not really sure what's going on. There seem to be two updates that were needed? There's the AV database, as well as the Clean&Optimize db? When one or the other needs updating, are these separate updates then? I wonder if, when I clicked to update the AV db that it was falsely reporting and that really it was the CO db that needed updating? I've had both come up in the last few days, and now everything is fully updated, but there seems to be no pattern to the failure message I was getting.

Can't upload info.zip, because i'm getting an oversize error from the forum. here's a link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1IgNxmqkATHIdhnxPFMkS_MRgqPksbuVN

So really like the new interface, except for lack of themes. This was my main issue with ASCU10 we were stuck with only the blue theme and there were no tools to make your own. Please at least add a black and white theme at the very minimum or a tool so we can make our own. I know aesthetics is not the main focus, but we didn't get anything for ASCU10 and it's already obsolete.

Don't know if this is a bug or what, but when i try to unzip files or try to access certain files remotely ASCU11 pops-up saying do you want 7zip to access this file or do you want Plex to access this "movie" and completely stops access until you say yes. I have UAC turned all the way down so whatever this is; it's completely unacceptable!? I will post a screenshot next time it pops-up.

So really like the new interface, except for lack of themes. This was my main issue with ASCU10 we were stuck with only the blue theme and there were no tools to make your own. Please at least add a black and white theme at the very minimum or a tool so we can make our own. I know aesthetics is not the main focus, but we didn't get anything for ASCU10 and it's already obsolete.

Don't know if this is a bug or what, but when i try to unzip files or try to access certain files remotely ASCU11 pops-up saying do you want 7zip to access this file or do you want Plex to access this "movie" and completely stops access until you say yes. I have UAC turned all the way down so whatever this is; it's completely unacceptable!? I will post a screenshot next time it pops-up.

Hi Alice,

We will add the Readable theme in our final version and you could choose your favorite picture as your background. We have forwarded your feedback to our product team and hope our experts could make more ideal themes.

For the popup you have encountered, please send us a screenshot when you get it next time.

Thanks.

I'm not really sure what's going on. There seem to be two updates that were needed? There's the AV database, as well as the Clean&Optimize db? When one or the other needs updating, are these separate updates then? I wonder if, when I clicked to update the AV db that it was falsely reporting and that really it was the CO db that needed updating? I've had both come up in the last few days, and now everything is fully updated, but there seems to be no pattern to the failure message I was getting.

Can't upload info.zip, because i'm getting an oversize error from the forum. here's a link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1IgNxmqkATHIdhnxPFMkS_MRgqPksbuVN

Hi bnjroo,

In Antivirus module, we will only show the status of antivirus database. And there is no separate database for Clean&Optimize Module.

Our experts failed to reproduce the issue with antivirus database. Can you reproduce this issue?

Please send us a new flog file if you encounter this issue again.

Thanks.

Hi bnjroo,

In Antivirus module, we will only show the status of antivirus database. And there is no separate database for Clean&Optimize Module.

Our experts failed to reproduce the issue with antivirus database. Can you reproduce this issue?

Please send us a new flog file if you encounter this issue again.

Thanks.

Well, today it happened, and I got screenshots of the whole thing. AV said DB was out of date, but clicking "Fix It" returned "no updates available." Moving to CO tab, shows mid-face and tooltip says update is available. Clicked "Scan Now" and ASCU went into an update download window and started a CO scan. Screenshots follow in order of what I was seeing (there was no confirmation of DB update complete or else it autoclosed when i was looking elsewhere)

Well, today it happened, and I got screenshots of the whole thing. AV said DB was out of date, but clicking "Fix It" returned "no updates available." Moving to CO tab, shows mid-face and tooltip says update is available. Clicked "Scan Now" and ASCU went into an update download window and started a CO scan. Screenshots follow in order of what I was seeing (there was no confirmation of DB update complete or else it autoclosed when i was looking elsewhere)

Hi bnjroo,

Please run the tool http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe and send us a new log.

Thanks.

Hello everyone...

Been testing ASCU 11 since it launched, & had some issues, though, w/ Win10 having its own issues, hard to tell what is causing what... I recently done an clean installed of Win10 w/ Dec Updates injected into the install, & it was stable for a couple days, so I installed ASCU 11 v. 11.0.1.49 & was running decently, a few glitches of it not knowing if the anti-virus is updated or not... have to open the main GUI in order for it to realize it was updated... but, I installed the newest v. 11.0.1.56 tonight & immediately notice a couple things I need to bring to ya attention... 1) CPU is running un-usually high & very unstable since installing newest version... 2) I have a flicking of my start menu & icons on it, to included the grade letter of PC health, bouncing from "C' to "A" & back again... 3) While this flicking is going on, my mouse pointer keeps going in & out of thinking mode thinking for a moment, then stops for a couple secs, then repeating that process... I ran scans thoroughly & corrected everything, but these issues... Not confirmed this yet, but it also appears it may be moving icons from it location on my laptop monitor (secondary monitor) back to my LG monitor (Primary monitor) after repeatily return them to their proper location...

Advise plz...

ACCPresidentLB

Hello everyone...

Been testing ASCU 11 since it launched, & had some issues, though, w/ Win10 having its own issues, hard to tell what is causing what... I recently done an clean installed of Win10 w/ Dec Updates injected into the install, & it was stable for a couple days, so I installed ASCU 11 v. 11.0.1.49 & was running decently, a few glitches of it not knowing if the anti-virus is updated or not... have to open the main GUI in order for it to realize it was updated... but, I installed the newest v. 11.0.1.56 tonight & immediately notice a couple things I need to bring to ya attention... 1) CPU is running un-usually high & very unstable since installing newest version... 2) I have a flicking of my start menu & icons on it, to included the grade letter of PC health, bouncing from "C' to "A" & back again... 3) While this flicking is going on, my mouse pointer keeps going in & out of thinking mode thinking for a moment, then stops for a couple secs, then repeating that process... I ran scans thoroughly & corrected everything, but these issues... Not confirmed this yet, but it also appears it may be moving icons from it location on my laptop monitor (secondary monitor) back to my LG monitor (Primary monitor) after repeatily return them to their proper location...

Advise plz...

ACCPresidentLB

Hi ACCPresidentLB,

We would like to further confirm the issue you reported.

1) Please offer us more details about the issue you are encountering with the Start Menu.

2) We can't understand this part "but it also appears it may be moving icons from it location on my laptop monitor (secondary monitor) back to my LG monitor (Primary monitor) after repeatily return them to their proper location...". Would you please explain this to us again?

Thanks.

Next time, I'll run the tool before and after I see the updates available and go through updating (new screenshots, too) For now, here is the latest log: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SkdLVx0AgQyZ_asCSjdLXothBN3ad1Xh/view?usp=sharing

Hi bnjroo,

From your log, our experts find you have updated to the final version of Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 11. But your screenshots are for RC version. So those information are not matched.

Have you encountered this issue after you updated to the final version?

If yes, please further help us look into this issue.

1) Run the tool http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe immediately when the status of anti-virus database is outdated and the popup shows no update is available. Refer to our screenshot.

2) Send us the new log file.

3) Re-run Advanced SystemCare Ultimate after the tool finishes. Then check whether the anti-virus database is still outdated.

4) Run the tool http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe again if the anti-virus database is still outdated.

Then send us the two new logs.

Thanks.

• Like 1

Hello Cicely,

First, thank you for getting back so fast.

So, to help explain what I'm referring to, let me give a quick explain of my setup. Using same Lenovo laptop I used from the past, however I now have a LG Monitor connected via HDMI to the laptop. I have Win10 1709 x64 running, & in my previous post, I made an error in calling my taskbar, the start menu, and my apologies for that error. The issue is w/ the taskbar consists with 2 things, the icons on the left side of the taskbar, near the WIN Start button, are flicking, & this is happening in same repetition as the mouse pointer "thinking", which I never had an issue w/ prior to this version. Also, as this is going on, the ASCU11 Icon in the notification area of taskbar (near clock) is also flickering from being in "protected & optimized" status of software to "PC's real-time protection is off", even though I have right-click & confirm real-time protection is turned on. To continue to test, I just un-installed ASCU11 from the system as I am typing this, & I can confirm that Windows 10 1709 x64 updated to KB4058043 does have an issue in regards to icons disappearing in the left side of taskbar (solution I found to fix this is to “unpin” any icon on desktop from taskbar & “pin” back to taskbar, thus all icons return). However, the flickering of these icons has stopped once

ASCU11 is un-installed. I have just now also, went through & manually cleaned both my registry & firewall of IObit keys & rules (Nothing personal, just being thorough for fresh install of ASCU11 v.11.0.1.56).

?

As of writing of this parapragh (reason for delay in getting back to ya all), I have now, freshly clean installed Windows 10 on both my Wife’s & my machines, along w/ ASCU11 11.0.1.56. Reason for this was I wanted to see if I had these issues on just 1 machine or both. Unfortunately, I AM having these issues on both machines, even after scans & updates have been confirmed done. Also, both machines are laptops in dual monitor configuration. As far as the second issue of Icons on desktop moving from secondary monitor (Laptop Monitor) to first Primary monitor (External LG monitors) I now have determined that was an issue from a Windows update from Dec. The reason I can say this is because before I clean installed Windows, I un-installed ASCU11 & literally watched the icons move w/o ASCU11 on the machine, thus first of a couple reasons I cleaned installed Windows.

ACCPresidentLB

Hello Cicely,

First, thank you for getting back so fast.

So, to help explain what I'm referring to, let me give a quick explain of my setup. Using same Lenovo laptop I used from the past, however I now have a LG Monitor connected via HDMI to the laptop. I have Win10 1709 x64 running, & in my previous post, I made an error in calling my taskbar, the start menu, and my apologies for that error. The issue is w/ the taskbar consists with 2 things, the icons on the left side of the taskbar, near the WIN Start button, are flicking, & this is happening in same repetition as the mouse pointer "thinking", which I never had an issue w/ prior to this version. Also, as this is going on, the ASCU11 Icon in the notification area of taskbar (near clock) is also flickering from being in "protected & optimized" status of software to "PC's real-time protection is off", even though I have right-click & confirm real-time protection is turned on. To continue to test, I just un-installed ASCU11 from the system as I am typing this, & I can confirm that Windows 10 1709 x64 updated to KB4058043 does have an issue in regards to icons disappearing in the left side of taskbar (solution I found to fix this is to “unpin” any icon on desktop from taskbar & “pin” back to taskbar, thus all icons return). However, the flickering of these icons has stopped once

ASCU11 is un-installed. I have just now also, went through & manually cleaned both my registry & firewall of IObit keys & rules (Nothing personal, just being thorough for fresh install of ASCU11 v.11.0.1.56).

?

As of writing of this parapragh (reason for delay in getting back to ya all), I have now, freshly clean installed Windows 10 on both my Wife’s & my machines, along w/ ASCU11 11.0.1.56. Reason for this was I wanted to see if I had these issues on just 1 machine or both. Unfortunately, I AM having these issues on both machines, even after scans & updates have been confirmed done. Also, both machines are laptops in dual monitor configuration. As far as the second issue of Icons on desktop moving from secondary monitor (Laptop Monitor) to first Primary monitor (External LG monitors) I now have determined that was an issue from a Windows update from Dec. The reason I can say this is because before I clean installed Windows, I un-installed ASCU11 & literally watched the icons move w/o ASCU11 on the machine, thus first of a couple reasons I cleaned installed Windows.

ACCPresidentLB

Hi ACCPresidentLB,

Great thanks for your detailed information.

Is it possible for you to take a video for what happened and send us that video?

Then download and run the tool http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe to send us the log file.

Thanks.

Program jest dobry,ale brakuje skórek czarna,bia?a,zielona przyda?oby si?.Jerzyzm

Hi Jerzyzm,

Thanks for letting us know your concern. I will forward it to our product team for consideration.

Currently, we advise you manually change the background to the picture you prefer :)

Cheers.

Okay here is a screenshot.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n224486[/ATTACH]

Hi Alice,

The pop up message is from Anti-ransomeware Engine which is newly added in ASC Ultimate 11. The reason you got the message is because HandBrake.exe does not have digital signature. Please have a check.

If you confirm this application is legal, please tick the option Remember and click the Allow button to allow the application to access your file.

Thank you.

@Cicely yep i figured that out thanks for the help. Found another issue though, when ASCU11 detects malware the popup's options are overlapped, i attached a photo.

Hi Alice,

Please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe.

Then double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click "Save report".

After it finishes, you will get a pop up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click "OK" button to open that saved folder.

Please send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

• 1 month later...