IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

I need to explain how angry I am with your product

richardmruby

I've used Advanced System Care for many years. At this point, however, I am so angry with your product and your company, it's hard for me to express. I have waited a few days so I could calm down some. You see, I bought and paid for Version 11, and the program is so bad I had to uninstall it and remove every possible trace.

The problems:

Immediately after installing the program, I was unable to access all my google products-gmail, drive, etc--via chrome. Firefox, IE, etc all work, but not chrome. No difference except for adding ASC 11. I combed through your website looking for solutions. I uninstalled chrome completely, uninstalled ASC11 completely. Reinstalled Chrome, it worked fine. Then reinstalled ASC11, and was unable to login to google again.

Google gave me an error message that reads:

[h=2]We've detected a problem with your cookie settings.[/h] [h=4]Enable cookies[/h] Make sure your cookies are enabled. To enable cookies, follow these browser-specific instructions.

[h=4]Clear cache and cookies[/h] If you have cookies enabled but are still having trouble, clear your browser's cache and cookies.

[h=4]Adjust your privacy settings[/h] If clearing your cache and cookies doesn't resolve the problem, try adjusting your browser's privacy settings. If your settings are on high, manually add http://www.google.com to your list of allowed sites. Learn more

I did ALL of that. Nothing worked.

I searched google (using other browsers) but found no answer. I called your help line, and spoke to level one support, they referred me to level two, who promptly told me I had to pay $79 to get any help. I was outraged and disappointed in the extreme.

I've been long frustrated with the way your company hounded me to buy more products, even though i have long owned a paid version. When I tried to enter the forums for help, it was difficult to figure out how to log in, difficult to figure out how to post a message. Your site needs some usability improvements. I still cannot figure out how to get to any kind of customer support. Tech support seems all that is possible.

I'm very disappointed that your program messed up my default browser. I'm very disappointed that my phone call was transferred to Quebec and I was asked for $79. I'm very disappointed that there has been no discoverable answer to my problem except for paying many times the price of the original program on the chance theymight be able to fix it.

You've let me down, and I hoped for so much better from you.

I would like you to fix the problem, or refund my money. If you don't take this seriously, I will tell as many people as I can--which is quite a lot--how disappointing your products are.

PS: I've just typed all this, I am logged in, and tried to post it, but your forum responds by saying; "you are not authorized to create this post". Why do you make this so hard

Richard Ruby

richard@rubyville.net

Hi richardmruby,

So sorry for all you have encountered and the line service offered by our partner. We will surely further contact them and ask them to improve their service.

About the issue with Gmail, we need your help to further look into it.

Download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe.Then double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click "Save report". After it finishes, you will get a popup window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click "OK" button to open that saved folder. Please send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Thanks.

Archived