IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for IObit Malware Fighter v6

Cicely

@Yuri B.M are you referring to a blacklist/block list? If so, you have this functionality already. Please go to the Parental Control section under Surfing Protection and Ads Removal. You can block any website you wish. If you're seeking a more advanced filter to filter websites for keywords, you're seeking a much deeper dive that will require metatag filtering.

• 1 month later...

Malware Fighter 6.0.2 Bug: When I put a registration code, software says "Your product is activated! And bla bla", but remain still free... i tried thousands of time, I uninstall and reinstall, but nothing... is very annying... no problem with the previus version... please do something for that urgently...

Hi RickA,

Sorry for my late reply.

Did you use a giveaway license code for IMF v5 Pro. Well, it is a bug. The notification message is wrong. The giveaway license code for IMF v5 Pro can not be used on IMF v6 Pro. It will be fixed in the new updates.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

• 2 weeks later...
IMF 6 Blocking webcam and it does not appear in the permissions if I want to block or not....

Hi ©öÐë©.X999;n225581,

Sorry for my late reply.

Please check whether there is related items in Remember Action in Settings.

If not, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe.

Double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click 'Save report'.

After it finishes, you will get a pop up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click 'OK' button to open that saved folder.

Send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi ©öÐë©.X999;n225581,

Sorry for my late reply.

Please check whether there is related items in Remember Action in Settings.

If not, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe.

After it finishes, you will get a pop up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click 'OK' button to open that saved folder.

Send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Hi. :-)

Good afternoon friend.

I was able to solve a problem on my webcam, but I'm still studying why this happened. If it was even with windows 10 or IMF6. Every time I start a test webcam with windows 10 I get a "code 19" error so I went to microsoft support for help too.

My webcam and microsoft, however, there is no longer support for my model in this version win10 spring creators.

Problem was in the device manager. So the support community told me what to do was just get in the registry and look for the "UpperFilter" and "LowerFilter" keys and delete them and finally reboot the machine.

I have succeeded appeared the permissions of my antvirus and IMF6 WebCam working perfectly.

Tks. Thumbs up ;-)

Hi Shayanfar Sajjad,

Sorry to hear that.

Please send us the related screenshot to show the error message

Guide for taking screen shots can be found on:http://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

Please also download the tool fromhttp://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe

Send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I am having problems with Auto Scan. I have set it up to scan each day at 14:00, but this is not happening. I have to do a manual scan instead.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times, but with the same result.

I have sent 2 emails regarding this to Support, but have had no replies as of yet.

Is anyone else having the same problem?

Many thanks.

Hi Booms,

Sorry for my late reply.

Please ensure your PC is running during the time you set auto scan.

If your PC is running and you setting is correct but the issue repeats, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe.

Hi,

Yes, PC is running at scheduled Autoscan time. Has always worked fine on previous versions, but not with this one, unfortunately.

I have run the Info Helper as requested, and attached the zip file,

many thanks.

@ Booms,

Sincerely thanks for my late reply.

After checking, it is found that IObit Malware Fighter did auto scan. Well, you may not receive the popup of the auto scan as it before. Because in the new version, we cancelled the big popup to not disturb users. But you will get a small pupup in few seconds. You can check the scan log.

@kwerang2, please update to the latest IMF v6.2 from http://update.iobit.com/dl/IObit-Malware-Fighter-Setup.exe

The latest version has solved the issue.

@maonstad,

Yes, IObit Malware Fighter can protect your from ?Keyloggers

Thanks for the reply, but I am still confused. As you can see from the image, it is now 18:07 and when I click on Scan History it says the last scan was a manual one I did at 09:45 this morning. Shouldn't the 14:00 Autoscan be on there?

Many thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

First of all this is NOT a Forum. It's nonsense. A forum would allow members to start topics and possibly help each other.

This is just s one topic ....whateve...obviously designed to give feedback to the IOBIT staff.

It's unclear after a few conversations that anyone customers ever speak with are part of the "development" team that actually writes these apps. They are problably kept chained up in basements somewhere.

The product can be useful but they are ALL far too intrusive. It should be possible to disable ANY of them and not have to constantly fight them all to keep them OFFLINE when wanted. NOBODY on the planet writes apps SO GOOD that they have to run--for one's own protection.

@Booms, sincerely sorry for the late reply . I have forwarded the message you sent before to our product team for analysis. How is everything going?

@streetskater, sorry for the late reply that caused the confusions. I should check the forum asap. If you have any suggestions to our product team, please feel free to tell us with details.

• 4 weeks later...