IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer

Activation code reset

I just purchased the advanced system care 11 pro that came with AMC Security. I installed it on my android device which then went through a factory reset. When I tried to use the activation code again a message says it is already in use.

I have read the faq and I have tried to go through the normal code reset / starting a ticket. For either one, iobit claims the activation code I have is invalid or there is no AMC Security on the product list for support.

I would like to have my code deactivated on my old install so that I can use it again, thank you.

UPDATE: Sorry for the double post, I couldn't find a way to edit my original post.

I found a link that allowed me to put AMC Security as one of the options. I still could not enter in my activation code as a valid code in the text boxes so I submitted a ticket without one.