IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

False Positive By Planmeca DentalUnion Software (DidapiConfig.exe)

Hello,

As MS SQLServer Administrator and System Engineer I encountered a "False Positive" on a file called DidapiConfig.exe.

I'm also a System Engineer for Dental Union & Complan Software at locations of Dental Practices on location and install en configure the software for Dentists.

This 'False Positive' is verified by the Supplier of "Planmeca_Romexis" software from Dental Union by checking the Hash from the original installation disks with the original set of disks.

Please could you pass this information to the database of IObit Malware Fighter that the file "DidapiConfig.exe" is a safe file..?

Extra information (logfile) and the exe-file as mentioned is on: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ih9w2j6pld1kvoq/AAAk1I-jBxirjvUV_VF8dwjba?dl=0

Greetings.

Hi Cicely,

Please find the IMF report and attached relevant file in RAR format as DidapiConfig.exe.rar

It can be downloaded from the link https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ih9w2j6pld1kvoq/AAAk1I-jBxirjvUV_VF8dwjba?dl=0 given by DusseljeeF using IE11.

Download accelerators don't work.

IObit Malware Fighter

Version: 5.5.0.4388

Database Version: 1722

Scan Mode: Manual

Scan Type: Right Scan

Scan Path: F:\Applications\Planmeca_Romexis_3.8.3.R_Win\Planmeca_Romexis\DIDAPIKIT\DIDAPI\DidapiConfig.exe

Time Elapsed: 00:00:32

Objects Scanned: 785

Threats Found: 1

Save Time: 26-1-2018 15:17:24

Scan Status: Complete

|Name|Type|Description|ID|

Java.Trojan.GenericGB.19853, file, F:\Applications\Planmeca_Romexis_3.8.3.R_Win\Planmeca_Romexis\DIDAPIKIT\DIDAPI\DidapiConfig.exe=>(ZIP Sfx o)=>UI/DimaxImageProcessingTab$30.class, 0

Cheers.

Archived