IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Product Purchases & Coupon Codes

Holleywood

Hi,

I was wondering why IObit asks if you have a "coupon code" during the secure checkout process when purchasing IObit security software. I have been using IObit's software for about 12 years now and I have never received any "coupon codes." Has anyone received any from IObit for any of their products? I am just curious because I always see the option to enter a coupon code when making a purchase, yet in the 12 years I have been using IObit products, I have never seen or received one via email. IObit offers great products, although some software that is part of ASCU 11 or whatever version others are using do not provide you with the full features of the specific software. You must upgrade individual software included in ASCU 11 to the "Pro" version. I have never been clear why IObit has it set up this way and while I am a loyal IObit user, I do not understand why the complete ASCU 11 would not include the complete versions of all various tools it offers, as it name ASC Ultimate for a reason. Anyway, please do not think I am complaining, as that is not my intent. I am only trying to understand how and why IObit promotes and offers their software in the manner they do. And please, if anyone has received and "coupon codes," please let me know so I can find out why I am not receiving them. Thanks so much and hope everyone is having a great day. |;-)

Hi,

I was wondering why IObit asks if you have a "coupon code" during the secure checkout process when purchasing IObit security software. I have been using IObit's software for about 12 years now and I have never received any "coupon codes." Has anyone received any from IObit for any of their products? I am just curious because I always see the option to enter a coupon code when making a purchase, yet in the 12 years I have been using IObit products, I have never seen or received one via email. IObit offers great products, although some software that is part of ASCU 11 or whatever version others are using do not provide you with the full features of the specific software. You must upgrade individual software included in ASCU 11 to the "Pro" version. I have never been clear why IObit has it set up this way and while I am a loyal IObit user, I do not understand why the complete ASCU 11 would not include the complete versions of all various tools it offers, as it name ASC Ultimate for a reason. Anyway, please do not think I am complaining, as that is not my intent. I am only trying to understand how and why IObit promotes and offers their software in the manner they do. And please, if anyone has received and "coupon codes," please let me know so I can find out why I am not receiving them. Thanks so much and hope everyone is having a great day. |;-)

Hi Holleywood,

IObit Uninstaller, Driver Booster, Smart Defrag, Protected Folder, and IObit Malware Fighter are not included in Advanced SystemCare Ultimate.

Advanced SystemCare Ultimate only provides link to launch them. They are stand-alone products from IObit.

About the requirement to enter coupon codes, please send us a screenshot.

Thanks.

Hi Cicely,

I had posted a reply with information regarding the stand-alone products built into ASCU and being aware of that fact. I posted it and it was an incomplete post, so I deleted it and posted it again. It still did not post correctly and I tried to post it again and somehow it lost my post. Anyway, I will have to type it up again and post it later. However; as for the screenshot you requested, I am attaching it for you. I receive email communications from IObit and have never received a discount code. Please let me know if I am missing out on something. I have no idea if IObit sends out codes for a special discount at specific times throughout the year. I will type my reply that was lost and post it as soon as I can.

Thanks so much for your time and assistance. 8:)

Take care

Archived