IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Okay last Last suggestion of all(FOUND THE APPLICATION THAT REMOVES CERTAIN WINDOWS 10 THEME AND BORDERS TO MAKE IT FASTER)

SO I HAVE MADE A LONG TIME AGO A POST TALKING ABOUT THIS APPLICATION AND I FOUND IT, THE APPLICATION NAME IS `SIMPLE SYSTEM TWEAKER` , IT IS A ABANDONED PROJECT SO YOU GUYS CAN HAVE IT ALL BECAUSE ITS FORSAKED, ITS EXTREMELY GOOD AND IT MADE MY COMPUTER A LOT FASTER REMOVING CERTAIN THEMES, ONCE I APPLYED THE ALL THE OPTIMIZATION SETTINGS AND RESTARTED I FELT A GREAT IMPROVEMENT AND THEY REMOVED CERTAIN WINDOWS 10 SKINS THAT MADE IT SLOWER. HERES THE WEBSITE http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/tweaking_com_simple_system_tweaker_(formerly_simple_performance_boost).html

I don't think the folks at Tweaking.com would appreciate your referring to "their" software as abandoned. It is however, freeware, available to users at no cost. Tweaking.com-Windows Repair being their premium application, which offers both a free and pay version.

I don't think the folks at Tweaking.com would appreciate your referring to "their" software as abandoned. It is however, freeware, available to users at no cost. Tweaking.com-Windows Repair being their premium application, which offers both a free and pay version.
haha its my friend, the last ypdate they had on that software was 2 years ago its 100% abandoned and iobit should definately implement these tweaks at the next asc release

Also the software i mentioned is called'simp,e system tweaker" not windows repair, so please read carefully before commenting somehong like this, that software i mentioned is no longer being worked on.

Archived