IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC free version can't clear clipboard memory and doesn't start when I log in windows and scan at Windows starts

Jooya

Hi

I installed ASC 12 Beta free. Two things I expect and like to do this software but it doesn't do, or I don't know how to turn on are: 1- I prefer ASC 12 start to scan and clean my system when Iog in to my Windows, but when I turn on my machine and log in to Windows, it doesn't start to work and scan, actually nothing happens, unless I scan manually.

Another important thing is; it can't clear clipboard memory. I copy a body text like a vital password, then start ASC to scan. After finishing the scan, Clippard memory is not clear and if I open the notepad I can paste the clipboard data (in my case and for example a vital password!). Imagine I copy my email password or important something like that, and leave my desk and go out of the room, and vicious person watched me and steal my password!

CCleaner software do both things easily, but I don't know why ASC can't!? Is there any feature in the settings that I check and I don't know? Also, I checked in the free version of ASC 11, but the issues are remains.

Best

Masoud

Archived