IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IObit Support

Roberto Martinez

Not quite. About the browser addon, where do I switch it off exactly? Is it the last setting in the 4th tab? The translation of Malware fighter is really poor and I don't know which option it is exactly.

About the HD usage, problem is still there, its getting pretty high usage but with the new SSD M.2 drive is less problematic.

And about other issues that I talked to Cicely about, they are still there I guess, just showing up every now and then on various occasions...

Hi Roberto Martinez,

Sorry for my late reply.

For the SSD that was used 100%, does the issue lasted a long time? You know when you just load IObit Malware Figter, it will take more resource to check the database and version to ensure to have the latest IMF to protect your PC.

If you always met the issue, when your SSD is used 100%, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe.

Double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click 'Save report'.

After it finishes, you will get a pop up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click 'OK' button to open that saved folder.

Send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

@Scannan, sincerely thanks that you are always here to help.

It looks like this manual was written for older version. I don't have that, I have MBR Guard and I can't see no details...

Hi Cicely

I would suggest that the Product Manual should be updated to reflect the latest versions, as I believe the issue that Roberto is having is related to the Startup Guard.

Right now after I have installed a new SSD M.2 drive that is much faster then my old SSD SATA drive its barely visible, so I wouldn't call that an issue anymore. And I have Malware Fighter version 6.2. Last time I did a Malware Fighter update to new version (previous license) I couldn't use my license anymore, I'm guessing its linked to the program version somehow, so I can't really update it...

• 2 weeks later...

I decided to give another chance to iobit products, ASC pro 12 indeed shows lots of improvements vs ASC pro 11 (which in fact slowed my laptop), BUT definitely is a big shame and disappointment the truly lack of interest from iobit towards paid customer support and support at the forums.

See my past post where I was saying farewell to iobit, and also see the last comment at this post from Scannan.

I've mixed feelings right now because after returning back to use the following paid iobit products:

ASC pro 12

Smart Defrag Pro 6

Driver Booster Pro 6

iobit uninstaller 6

My computer is performing better vs not having such products, seems that the big culprit was ASC pro 11. and this is good BUT i'm very very disappointed of how iobit support is nowadays, as Scannan and other users have expressed:

- iobit support is no longer what it used to be

So Robert, I clearly understand your frustration of having paid for a product and not receiving the quality tech support that you deserve.

Farewell IObit... It was nice while it lasted - IObit.Com Forums

My license has expired like yesterday or the day before. Its been a year since I wrote a first email to IObit to get some answers here, but it doesn't matter now. I'm not gonna use Malware Fighter now.

I am currently using IObit uninstaller as well, it runs good, never experienced anything wrong with it so I guess I'm gonna stick with it, although I won't buy any IObit license in the future.

With this post I guess I'm saying goodbye to Malware Fighter and closing this forum account which is no longer needed. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

The only thing you did not try yet, is to post your problem(s) here in the Forum. Maybe, one of the members can help you.

After all, it is Xmas, and miracles do happen.

Its officially the worst support ever.

Still no answer in all 4 support channels I tried...

Is there anyone who will actually help solve my problems instead of redirecting me to someone else?

Its been almost 2 months now.

I am positively sure that you will have a response soon. (Weekdays)

Hi Robert,

I have replied you in PM. Have you missed it?

If you still have issues, please feel free to tell us.

He did already receive a reply.........Please read the previous posts and avoid making pointless posts.

The only thing you did not try yet, is to post your problem(s) here in the Forum. Maybe, one of the members can help you.

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

- Beauty lies in FileZilla UC Browser Rufus the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -