IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Error creating registry key

Ciocarlan

• Already running the setup as administrator, and turned off my Avast security. I've had pro for a number of years and updating to 12 is now giving me this error no matter what I do.

After a system restore I then got the error that the skin wasn't working and to reinstall Advanced System Care.

Upon attempting to reinstall I get another error "code execution cannot proceed because rtl120.bpl was not found".

• Already running the setup as administrator, and turned off my Avast security. I've had pro for a number of years and updating to 12 is now giving me this error no matter what I do.

After a system restore I then got the error that the skin wasn't working and to reinstall Advanced System Care.

Upon attempting to reinstall I get another error "code execution cannot proceed because rtl120.bpl was not found".

Hi,

Please follow the steps below:

1)Download the tool IObitFixTool.rar from https://www.dropbox.com/s/ybbir43r8elwxsf/IObitFixTool.rar?dl=0

2)Unzip it to get IObitFixTool.exe

3)Double click IObitFixTool.exe to run it and then click the Fix button

After the fix, please install Advanced SystemCare again to see if still any issue.

Thanks,

Archived