IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for IObit Malware Fighter v7

Cicely

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello,

About ransomware, we suggest you use IObit Malware Fighter to protect your PC. Advanced SystemCare focus on cleaning and optimzation while it only provides basic protection for your PC. IObit Malware Fighter is a security program can guard your PC.

Cheers.

I do have Malware Fighter Pro but the latest Ransomware seems to hit the computer anyway. Gandcrab 5.1 got me last Christmas Eve and I woke up to 5.2 taking over a few weeks ago. I guess it protects against all but the latest that bitdefender is still working on? If so, that would make sense. My best guess is they hitched on from game modding sites because my son is always asking me to help find Minecraft mods, and some have suspicious ad content on the sites. I don't know.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, i am a user of your various products at various time... iObit Malware fighter did not throwup many (any except 1) problem. However for a file transfer reason i had to try to use a Windows recomended s/w " Advaned System Repair Pro" wheich threw up many issuues in cluding security issues. Any idea whether your S/W date base etc.. uptodate?? just want a reassurance.

Hi TLC,

Thank you for contacting IObit.

Different products have different standards. Thus, it does mean the more problems can be found the better the products are. Besides, some threats are not really threats.

And no product can remove all the threats, for there are always new threats. If you found that IObit Malware Fighter missed something, please tell us the name of the malware or send us the related screenshots that you mentioned so that we can collect the sample to let IMF can remove it in the future.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/take-screen-capture-print-screen#take-screen-capture-print-screen=windows-7

Looking forward to hearing from you.

I've long been a faithful user of Iobit software, but in recent months I've found Malware Fighter in particular to be a little less stable. I tend to scan regularly, but every now and then I get a message saying Malware Fighter has stopped working and I have to manually restart the program or forgo it's protection. This certainly doesn't happen every time although it does happen perhaps once or twice a week. Is anybody else also experiencing this? (It started before v7 was released.)

Cicely (12:13) : "...If you found that IObit Malware Fighter missed something, please tell us the name of the malware or send us the related screenshots that you mentioned so that we can collect the sample to let IMF can remove it in the future." :-)

Hi, I am a user of your IObit Malware Fighter.

There is a false positive on the 2 files:

1. NVIDIA nForce 7.15\ MemCtl\ nvumctl.exe (NVIDIA Uninstaller Utility v.1.0.1.20) / 168 kb

2. Outlook Express \ setup50.exe (Setup Wizard Library Outlook Express v.6.0.2900.5512) / 71,5 kb

VirusTotal (73 antivirus) : nvumctl.exe + setup50.exe = All good.

"IObit Malware Fighter/Feedback" can not send these files for analysis, only online to your site.

Screenshots & files attached. Thanks.

Hi S.T.S.,

Welcome to our forum.

Sorry for my late reply.

Well, I cannot download the attachment you sent. It might be because that we transferred the server yesterday.

Could you please send the related image and file again so that we can download it to look into the issue further.

Looking forward to hearing from you.