IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Problem with Advaced-SystemCare and Optane memory

I have two PS, Win10 - 64, Motherboard Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming-CF, both using Optane memory (32 Gb) and both using pinned applications. Whenever I run Advanced-SystemCare, the optimization creates an "unknown" error in the pinning process and I have to run a repair of the Intel RST program to get it back working. The problem happens with both PCs but I do not know exactly which activity is creating this, I always run with all activities on.

Run the Activities 4 at a time until you find the group which is causing the issue. Then when you have found the offending group,

run the Activities in that group one at a time until you find the offending Activity. Then check the settings for that Activity.

Well, apparently the problem was fixed if I did not tick that item. However, since then, both PCs had updated to Win10, 64, v 1903 (previously they were v1809). I have now just tested Adv-SystCare with that item also ticked and the problem disappeared! It seems the loading of the Intel RST program has became faster after the update, I think ...

• 3 months later...
Well, apparently the problem was fixed if I did not tick that item. However, since then, both PCs had updated to Win10, 64, v 1903 (previously they were v1809). I have now just tested Adv-SystCare with that item also ticked and the problem disappeared! It seems the loading of the Intel RST program has became faster after the update, I think ...

I have to run a repair of the Intel RST program to get it back working. The problem happens with both PCs but I do not know exactly which activity is creating this, I always run with all activities on