IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Driver Booster V7

Cicely

While it was installing it was stuck on 99% for a while but why it was stuck on 99% and actually started scanning my computer before it was done installing so far that's the only issue I've seen

Hi Evilme744,

Welcome to join us at the Forum.

The scanning will be affected by your local network status. If Driver Booster failed to scan, please download http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe >> double click to run this tool on the problem PC >> click 'Save report to Desktop' >>find db_info_YYYYMMDD.zip on your desktop >> send us the zip file via email address dbfeedback@iobit.com to look into this issue.

Thanks.

You are aware that there is no chance in the world that ANY application will ever have every driver for every piece of hardware right?

As someone who has used every driver updater ever written, I am well aware of that. My point is that I see no evidence of there being any more drivers specifically in v7 vs previous versions.

The outdated game components count is misleading. I think it would be better if only outdated game components were included in the count and not ones not installed. For example, if I run a scan, all the installed game components are up to date, but there are 6 I haven't installed. This means that driver Booster's desktop icon, shows that there are 6 missing drivers. Since usually people would have no need to install missing game components, it would be helpful if only outdated game components were counted.

A second suggestion is for you to keep a record of devices which have no driver installed and for which Driver Booster does not have the driver for and then you could try and find the missing drivers and add them to your database. You could even have some section in Driver Booster, where it lists the devices on a PC that you will try and find the missing drivers for. This is something that no other driver update software do does. In some cases, there will be no driver available for windows 10 for example, but will be one available for Windows 7. Maybe you could list these drivers and have the option to install them, with a warning that they may not be fully compatible with Windows 10.

The outdated game components count is misleading. I think it would be better if only outdated game components were included in the count and not ones not installed. For example, if I run a scan, all the installed game components are up to date, but there are 6 I haven't installed. This means that driver Booster's desktop icon, shows that there are 6 missing drivers. Since usually people would have no need to install missing game components, it would be helpful if only outdated game components were counted.

A second suggestion is for you to keep a record of devices which have no driver installed and for which Driver Booster does not have the driver for and then you could try and find the missing drivers and add them to your database. You could even have some section in Driver Booster, where it lists the devices on a PC that you will try and find the missing drivers for. This is something that no other driver update software do does. In some cases, there will be no driver available for windows 10 for example, but will be one available for Windows 7. Maybe you could list these drivers and have the option to install them, with a warning that they may not be fully compatible with Windows 10.

Hi roger_m,

First of all, your suggestion is highly appreciated.

For the one about outdated game components count, i will forward it to our team for consideration.

For the one about missing drivers, you may know that we are always working hard to expand our database. Driver Booster will support more and more device drivers. But for missing driver, it depends on the situations of users' devices as well. Moreover, to make sure the drivers in our database are stable enough for most computers, we have more strict rules to filter drivers, which takes us longer time to test. That's why sometimes we are slower to display the outdated drivers, and sometimes we won't even show those that may cause serious PC problems.

Thanks again for your kind feedback.

• 1 month later...

I've just installed the software this morning and it worked great. It helps me to fix all my laptop's problems with gaming so I can use my game again. Just one problem: there's a mistake in the Vietnamese spelling for "update all". It should says "câp nhât tât ca" but instead it said "cât nhât tât ca"

Thank you!

I've just installed the software this morning and it worked great. It helps me to fix all my laptop's problems with gaming so I can use my game again. Just one problem: there's a mistake in the Vietnamese spelling for "update all". It should says "câp nhât tât ca" but instead it said "cât nhât tât ca"

Thank you!

Hi Legend Wolf VN,

Welcome to join us at the forum.

Glad to know Driver Booster helps with the gaming problem. And for the spelling for "update all", really thanks for your correction. We will update it in our next version.

• 2 months later...

I bought the pro version Driver Booster 7.1. A scan reveals that 24 Device Drivers and 13 Game components need updating. When i click update all of them fail. I have also tried updating one driver at a time but each one fails.

What am i missing here?

I bought the pro version Driver Booster 7.1. A scan reveals that 24 Device Drivers and 13 Game components need updating. When i click update all of them fail. I have also tried updating one driver at a time but each one fails.

What am i missing here?

Hi CA5CA5,

Welcome to join us at the Forum.

Sorry for the inconvenience. For the update failure of the outdated drivers, please download http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe >> double click to run this tool on the problem PC >> click 'Save report to Desktop' >>find db_info_xxxx.zip on your desktop >> send the zip file to dbfeedback@iobit.com. We will look into this problem and get back to you.

When you email us, please also inform us the problem is the driver update failure.

Thanks.

• 7 months later...

I installed Driver Booster 7 on July 22, 2020 on my home computer. The computer is not fancy and I do not ask a lot of it. The Driver Booster app has run several times, updating drivers as I hoped it would. The app has also pointed out 3 game related drivers that are not installed, but I do not need them. This morning (August 2, 2020) Driver Booster popped up and suggested a scan. I did so. Drivers were OK and the 3 game related drivers were pointed out as usual. I dismissed the app.

The app DISAPPEARED from my computer! No warning, no notice, nothing. There was no launch icons and the name disappeared from the program list. I did not do anything unusual today as compared to the last week or so. There may have been some files or registry items related to Driver Booster still there. I did not look that far. I did go through the Driver Booster Reinstall successfully.

I do not need computer help, but I have never seen a program just disappear.

I installed Driver Booster 7 on July 22, 2020 on my home computer. The computer is not fancy and I do not ask a lot of it. The Driver Booster app has run several times, updating drivers as I hoped it would. The app has also pointed out 3 game related drivers that are not installed, but I do not need them. This morning (August 2, 2020) Driver Booster popped up and suggested a scan. I did so. Drivers were OK and the 3 game related drivers were pointed out as usual. I dismissed the app.

The app DISAPPEARED from my computer! No warning, no notice, nothing. There was no launch icons and the name disappeared from the program list. I did not do anything unusual today as compared to the last week or so. There may have been some files or registry items related to Driver Booster still there. I did not look that far. I did go through the Driver Booster Reinstall successfully.

I do not need computer help, but I have never seen a program just disappear.

Could you please let me know your security software on your PC?

Cicely: My security software is AVG Internet Security. I have looked through it and various MS Event logs. I don't see anything about removing, quarantine, blocking, etc. any program including Driver Booster. Lots to look at, so I may have missed it.

I have run Driver Booster 7 since reloading it. Nothing unusual has occurred.

Señores Iobit

El 27 de julio adquirí la licencia del producto sin que a la fecha me llegue e-mail con la licencia del producto adquirido. HE insistido por todos los canales que da soporte en linea (reenviar código, asistencia, etc,) sin tener resultados. Hace unos días envie un correo directamente a uds no teniendo respuesta. Envie el comprobante de la transacción junto con los datos solicitados para verificación de la compra. Han pasado 10 días sin tener respuesta. Tampoco puedo solicitar reembolso ya que no cuento con la información del producto (numero de serie, etc).

Favor si me pueden enviar la licencia (e-mail: Address removed) y con copia a mi otro correo Address removed

On July 27, I acquired the license of the product without to date e-mail me with the license of the purchased product. I have insisted on all channels that support online (forward code, assistance, etc,) without results. A few days ago I sent an email directly to you with no response. Send the transaction receipt along with the requested information to verify the purchase. 10 days have passed without a response. Nor can I request a refund since I do not have the product information (serial number, etc). Please if you can send me the license (e-mail: Address removed) and with a copy to my other email, Address removed

If you want assistance, it is important that you comply with the rules of the Forum. All posts must be in English ( I have translated for you this time) and you cannot show your email address in public.

You should send a PM (Private Message) to Cicely, giving her the details and referencing this post.

However, I must be honest with you, and say that support from Iobit on this Forum is almost non-existent, so you may not get a reply.

Let me know how you get on and I will try to assist you further,