IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

How to uninstall ASC 3?

moi

ok I ve been reading these post a while and still I haven t figured out how to unistall advance system care free version from my pc... windows xp. I tryed revo unistaller and by the control panel and search for an uninstaller things in the asc but there is none please help I need somethhing easy to remove it..thank ou very much.

hello moi

Would you please tell us what you have done, - from the beginning, and how you have done it. In detail please.

If you haven't figured out how to uninstall by reading the large number of posts about it in the forum, I am flabbergasted :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

ok I ve been reading these post a while and still I haven t figured out how to unistall advance system care free version from my pc... windows xp. I tryed revo unistaller and by the control panel and search for an uninstaller things in the asc but there is none please help I need somethhing easy to remove it..thank ou very much.

Uninstall

Hi moi-Are you saying that ASC does not appear in Revo or Win add/remove? I'm going with Solbjerg on a word I haven't heard for some time.:shock: Go to your main drive(probably C:)and locate your program files-open those and see if there is a folder for ASC-If so,delete it and it's contents from there.If not,try a Win Search for Advanced System Care,and see what that turns up.So far,I'm only baffled,but will be flabbergasted if you find nothing after those attempts. :-?

Archived