IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer

"Smart Game Booster"

DavideLee

I recently downloaded "IObit Sowftware Updater 2" and i saw "Smart Game Booster" in the section of recommended programs;

It is one of your products? It is safe to use? Because i tried it and my pc seems going glitchy now, maybe something happened?

Before that one i tried IObit GameBooster v3.5 Beta but i couldn't stop the auto-update and i decided to uninstall it.

So, can you also give me advices to check if my pc is still healthy and what i can do to fix it if i need to? I am a little bit worried.

Thank you, guys.

I recently downloaded "IObit Sowftware Updater 2" and i saw "Smart Game Booster" in the section of recommended programs;

It is one of your products? It is safe to use? Because i tried it and my pc seems going glitchy now, maybe something happened?

Before that one i tried IObit GameBooster v3.5 Beta but i couldn't stop the auto-update and i decided to uninstall it.

So, can you also give me advices to check if my pc is still healthy and what i can do to fix it if i need to? I am a little bit worried.

Thank you, guys.

Hi DavideLee,

Welcome to join us in the forum.

"Smart Game Booster" is a program of our partner. For the problem you encounter after using it, you may contact its support team for help directly via sending email to support@pcgameboost.com.

Thanks.