IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Designing New Skins for ASC (Part 1)

Valuater

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in replying but a lot of interest has been generated by these new skins so that I missed your reply. Anyway I have got them to work and I did as you suggested.(I worked it out myself) There is another problem with the news button as it shows part of the IO Bit web page and not the news that it should. I have seen somewhere that others are having the same problem, could you point me in the right direction please. Great additions to what is a great program

Hello, w.hatton,

Glad to hear you got the skins working.... I hope you enjoy them.. :-)

In regards to the button correction and the IE defaulting to IObit.com

Please see.. Known Bugs... at the bottom of page #1

Page #1 has the latest XSkin News, FAQ's and Known Bugs.

Valuater

8)

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Download Shortcut!!!

Hi everybody,

If you don't want to stop over the download page of Launch_XSkin_ASC_2.zip, and want to download it directly, then copy and paste the following address to the address bar of the browser without changing it, and hit Enter.

www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?autocom=downloads&req=download&code=confirm_download&id=138

You will not get the same result, if you click on it.

Tested with IE7, IE8 RC1, and FF 3.0.5 Portable.

Cheers.

Black ox skin

Thanks guys!!! That's a picture of the New Year Celebration over Beijing.

... and there are fireworks everywhere! These people know how to Celebrate!

Valuater

8)

Hi Valuater,

Thanks very much for your skins they are really great and brighten up what is a super program. I can get the skin for the year of the ox as an image but not as a down-loadable file, is it somewhere that you haven't told us about? How about Pro golf and Cobra the same applies. look forward to your reply. Keep up the good work.

Hi guys

Having problems....Black-Affliction.zip:

Your file of 560.1 KB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 488.3 KB for this filetype.

Same with black-graffiti. I tried a Ace Archive file but that type is not reconised here.

Umm ?

Valuater ive just upgraded to the new xskinon my way to check it out.

Perfect cut = luck. Open both ASC with your new Bg-main showing and your pic editing program so you can see exactly where to cut it. When it turns out perfect you can say, I know how to make it look transparent:lol:

Great Site

Thanks guys!!!

Yes... they are now available..

goto ClickTask.com... get'm while they are hot!!!

lol

Check post #1 for continued updates in the sticky..

'Designing New Skins for ASC"

Thanks again

Valuater

8)

Hi Valuator,

Thanks for the link. What a great site.. Thanks for all the hard work you have put into it.

Looking forward to new additions.

In this thread at the bottom of Page #1 has the Latest XSkin News, FAQ's and Known Bugs.

It's there ( not my error )

Valuater

8)

After reading your reference above, thats exactly what its doing. I'm just dumb in this department, sorry.

After reading your reference above, thats exactly what its doing. I'm just dumb in this department, sorry.

No prob!, just glad you are up to date... :-)

( see, I'm secretly training you to help others )

you should be able to copy this and save it as "BG_Main.png"

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/7034/bgmainda8.png

Valuater

8)

Archived