IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer

Contacting Iobit

Pendaws

I have tried to find an email address to be able to contact your company. All I can find is a feedback form, not much help.

I wanted to find out some information on a programme I have purchased from you and was hoping to get some help

that I don't want to expose on a forum so, IS there an Email address I can send a query to?

• 9 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I found (after several days searching) that IObit has billed me for $42 on a credit card less than a year old. I suspect this is part of the Kroger hack I was informed about, by Kroger, within the past year.   I have no IObit products installed on this PC nor have I received any emails regarding products or services or purchases from you.  I'll have to cancel the card, of course, and will do so ASAP. Don't know what else to say, but I can give details(few) on the transaction as far as I know them. 

Ouch. I am so sorry to live in such interesting times.

Thanks,

Sage