IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for IObit Malware Fighter 8

Cicely

Hi femokie,

Sorry for my late reply.:-):-)

For the issue you mentioned, please ensure that you have the latest version from http://update.iobit.com/dl/IObit-Malware-Fighter-Setup.exe

If the issue repeats, please download the tool fromhttp://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe.

Double click to run this tool on the PC with the problem and click 'Save report'.

After it finishes, you will get a pop-up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click 'OK' button to open that saved folder.

Send the zipped file to us so that we can get look into it.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thx Cicely... that latest version corrected the problem... Smart Scan went from ! hr 45 mins to 20 mins & Full Scan went from over 5 hrs to less than 2 hrs... I didn't run the debug file because things improved so much but I can if you want me to... Again thanx for the help...

Fem Okie aka Kathy from Oklahoma :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"custom","height":"215","width":"302","data-attachmentid":231792}[/ATTACH] So far, malware fighter isn't working on blacklist hijack. It is not detecting it and everytime I click the allow or deny, it takes me to another site. It seems to be anything that has Allow or Deny in the Box. I have run the Malware Fighter (Full) and it didn't find it. Any ideas on this.

• 1 month later...

Hi Maonstad,

Sorry for my late reply.

The issue you mentioned is from your browser. It does not mean it is malicious. You can choose to deny it. By the way, which site did you go after you cilcked Allow or Deny.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

• 1 month later...

Hi ddfdesign,

Please follow the steps below further check the issue.

1. Is your camera a built-in camera or external camera? If it is an external camera, please make sure it is plugged in correctly.

2. Check whether the device driver for camera is installed correctly or not. If it is not installed correctly, there will be yellow or other warning marks. You can refer to the attached picture 2.

3. Go to your computer Settings to check whether your camera is identified by your computer or not. You can refer to the following picture 3.

4. Go to Toolbox of ASC, click FaceID to check whether your camera can be recognized by FaceID or not. You can refer to the attached picture 4.

5. Check whether your security software block your camera or not. You can turn off your security software temporarily to try again.

6. Try the solutions in the following links to fix the issue:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-camera/camera-not-working-error-code/1c9b31d8-3175-4331-83b6-43f53d9b5e64

If it fixes the issue, please create a system restore point. Then try ASC again to help us check which feature causes the issue.

Thank you.

• 2 years later...