IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Can I use Iobit for my websites/server?

dylan79

I want to protect my websites from virus and other malware, and I wonder if I can install Iobit in my servers. This is an example of my website, and this is an example of the content I create.

Me gustaría proteger mis sitios web de virus y otros malware, y me pregunto si puedo instalar Iobit en mis servidores. Éste es un ejemplo de web que tengo, y éste es un ejemplo de contenido que hago.

I will translate my spanish message.

Traduciré mi mensaje en español.

Thanks.

Gracias.

IObit is definitely not a trustworthy company. But, they do make some good software, aside from Malware Fighter. IObit Uninstaller is very good. It does a good job of finding leftovers, has a batch uninstall mode, where it can uninstall and scan for leftovers from multiple programs in one go.

Hi dylan79,

Thanks for your question.

Well, once you enabled Surfing Protection and Ads Removal in IObit Malware Fighter or Advanced Systemcare or Advanced Systemcare Ultimate, it can protect you against various online threats to secure your surfing experience, and keeps you undisturbed from annoying ads on webpages. Currently, it supports Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Firefox. But sorry to tell you that we have not supported server yet.

@Lewis-H, There should be some misunderstandings that lead to think IObit is not trustworthy.Is there anything wrong with IObit Malware Fighter? Please describe the issue you met more clearly so that we can make improvements.

• 1 month later...

You need not install any Antivirus on your servers if your website is hosted on the service provider's servers.

As the service providers use their own security measures to protect your data present on their servers.

If in case you use a home-built server then it would be necessary for you to install IObit to protect your data.

I want to protect my websites from virus and other malware, and I wonder if I can install Iobit in my servers. This is an example of my website, and this is an example of the content I create.

Me gustaría proteger mis sitios web de virus y otros malware, y me pregunto si puedo instalar Iobit en mis servidores. Éste es un ejemplo de web que tengo, y éste es un ejemplo de contenido que hago.

Thanks.

Gracias.

Thanks.

Gracias.

@Dylan79 IObit Malware Fighter is a powerful and comprehensive anti-malware and anti-virus program that protects your PC and your website server or a virtual server hosting as well against the latest spyware, adware, ransomware, Trojans, keyloggers, bots, worms, hijackers, viruses, etc. The program can be installed on Win2000, WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10, WinServer, WinOther, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Server 2000, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008r2, Windows Server 2012 and Windows server 2019 also.

@Lewis I completely disagree with your statement that Iobit is a useless product in fact it is the most trustful application for web security.

Regards,

Adrian

@Dylan79 IObit Malware Fighter is a powerful and comprehensive anti-malware and anti-virus program that protects your PC and your website server or a virtual server hosting as well against the latest spyware, adware, ransomware, Trojans, keyloggers, bots, worms, hijackers, viruses, etc. The program can be installed on Win2000, WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10, WinServer, WinOther, https://rufus.cc download Rufus, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Server 2000, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008r2, Windows Server 2012 and Windows server 2019 also.

@Lewis I completely disagree with your statement that Iobit is a useless product in fact it is the most trustful application for web security.

Regards,

Adrian

@Dylan79 IObit Malware Fighter is a powerful and comprehensive anti-malware and anti-virus program that protects your PC and your website server or a virtual server hosting as well against the latest spyware, adware, ransomware, Trojans, keyloggers, bots, worms, hijackers, viruses, etc. The program can be installed on Win2000, WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10, WinServer, WinOther, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Server 2000, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008r2, Windows Server 2012 and Windows server 2019 also.

Regards,

Adrian

100% agreed with @AdrianG001

• Like 1

You need not install any Antivirus on your servers if your website is hosted on the service provider's servers.

As the service providers use their own security measures to protect your data present on their servers.

If in case you use a home-built server then it would be necessary for you to install IObit to protect your data.

is it true that my PC will be fine if I don't install any Antivirus because my computer seems to be slower after I install them, but I'm afraid that if I uninstall, the virus will attack

thanks

@Lewis-H why your comment that IObit is not a trustworthy company?. we all know about the Malwarebytes and IObit situation, but this is history and in fact this Incident was not truly a bad and intentionally action from IObit

Currently I'm a very satisfied user and owner of the following products with PRO licenses:

Smart Defrag

Advanced System Care

Driver Booster

Uninstaller

Malware Fighter

Software Updater

As of today no other company has such complete and robust products for PCs,