IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Installed Advanced SystemCarePro, Can not now send Email.

George289

I had been using Advanced Systemcare Free, installed the pro version and now I can no longer Send Email. I get the following Message.

The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'George Stewart', Server: 'localhost', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 7362, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10061, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E

Can any one advise how to over come this.

regards,

George289

Hi George

Do you use dr. salomon?

Take a look here: http://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/thread-337153.php

Basicly you have to check if your settings are correct in your mail program or if it has started to use a proxy connection. Same goes for your Internet settings usually.

Cheers

solbjerg

I had been using Advanced Systemcare Free, installed the pro version and now I can no longer Send Email. I get the following Message.

The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'George Stewart', Server: 'localhost', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 7362, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10061, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E

Can any one advise how to over come this.

regards,

George289

Solbjerg,

Many thanks for your reply, my settings on my email have not changed and is not using a proxy. What I did not say on my first posting is that I can receive all my emails. Have also checked your suggested link but to no avail.

regards,

george289

Hi scanreg

I am not sure, it might have been some "problems" in your System Optimize that you didn't configure and place in the "ignore list" before hitting the repair button.

The first few times one runs ASC one has to take a close look at the "problems" it finds, before clicking repair (this is also stated in the manual)

Cheers

solbjerg

So, is it safe to say that Advanced SystemCare Pro did not cause this problem?

Email ability lost and now recovered

Many thanks to every persons contribution.

Email is back up and running. I discovered the problem had nothing to do with Adv.Sys.CarePro. I removed all my software, and started with Adv???Pro and reinstalled each and every one, then and sent email. I discoverd that an Email tagging programme was corrupting my ability to send out. It could not cope with multiple Emails that I had tried to send out after I had down loaded Adv.Sys.CarePro recommending it to some of my friends. It reset it self after each reboot so that was why I my Email settings were correct, untill i tried to send the multiplie.

Once again,

Many thanks

George289

Thanks for your feedback George. Glad to hear it!

Cheers

solbjerg

Many thanks to every persons contribution.

Email is back up and running. I discovered the problem had nothing to do with Adv.Sys.CarePro. I removed all my software, and started with Adv???Pro and reinstalled each and every one, then and sent email. I discoverd that an Email tagging programme was corrupting my ability to send out. It could not cope with multiple Emails that I had tried to send out after I had down loaded Adv.Sys.CarePro recommending it to some of my friends. It reset it self after each reboot so that was why I my Email settings were correct, untill i tried to send the multiplie.

Once again,

Many thanks

George289

Archived