IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 14

Cicely

@Cicely ........ just wondering if Android support could be introduced at some point for transfer similar to IOTransfer. I would, and I am sure others would agree, that we would love the ability to root our devices in order to not only transfer our apps but also our app data. I know that there are multitudes of ways of doing thiis and I can do it myself without an app, but I am sure that there are many users out there that would absolutely love an Iobit app to be able to do just this. Especially considering the market with the new 5G market of devices and South Korea having committed to having something for 6G technology by 2026.

It's obviously not going to be able to be included in ASC 14, but I thought maybe something for a standalone app and inclusion in ASC15 possibly?

We've recorded your suggestion for further consideration. Thank you.|;-)

• 2 months later...

Hello there! Do you know what I spent a whole day for today? In order to detect instant ping and lags in the game while playing Pubg .. I have not tried anything left and at the end of the day, I have solved my problem by uninstalling the latest version of Advenced System Care 14.1.0.206 from your computer. Then I wanted to be sure. I downloaded the same version from your site and activated the pro version and I had the same problem again as a result of my trials. Then I tried to turn off the firewall, active monitoring etc settings. I was able to turn off all but two settings (Firewall gave a warning that the other one whose name cannot be remembered) but that didn't help. Again, I had to uninstall Advenced System Care 14.1.0.206 with another IObit Uninstaller Pro that I used and was satisfied. And when I got back into the game, everything was flowing like oil. I love Advenced System Care and have been using it for years. My request from you, please send this important e-mail to the developer team. And when the problem is solved, I want to receive an e-mail from you that it was resolved again. Because until then I will not betray ASC and I will wait for the problem to be solved. Thank you.

Bug Report:

Installed the latest version of ASC 14 yesterday (Dec 31) and just ran it this morning.

When scan completed, the results dimmed and an ad to purchase was overlayed. Closed the ad but the underlying app was still dimmed & disabled.

Had to close from the Windows toolbar.

PS: A "Bug Report" link or forum for users of "ASC Free" is recommended.

Bug Report:

Installed the latest version of ASC 14 yesterday (Dec 31) and just ran it this morning.

When scan completed, the results dimmed and an ad to purchase was overlayed. Closed the ad but the underlying app was still dimmed & disabled.

Had to close from the Windows toolbar.

PS: A "Bug Report" link or forum for users of "ASC Free" is recommended.

Hi

Would you please provide us a screenshot about the ad?

And please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe. Then double click to run this tool on the PC with the problem and click "Save report". After it finishes, you will get a pop-up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click the "OK" button to open that saved folder. Send the zipped file to us.

PS: You can send any feedback, bugs, or suggestions about ASC 14 in this post, or create a new post under Advanced SystemCare 14.

Nice day:-)

Hi

Would you please provide us a screenshot about the ad?

Unfortunately, once I closed the ad (for ASC14 being on sale for Xmas) and closed the program, the ad no longer comes up in order to capture the ad or resulting bug. But since it was IOBit's own ad, I suspect you have it.

It is unlikely this (very specific) bug is being caused by something on my end. More than likely, the latest ASC update simply forgot to return the focus to the GUI after closing its built-in popup ads.

It is unlikely this (very specific) bug is being caused by something on my end. More than likely, the latest ASC update simply forgot to return the focus to the GUI after closing its built-in popup ads.

Please download and reinstall the latest ASC 14.1 from our official website https://www.iobit.com/en/advancedsystemcarefree.php to check again.

Have a nice day!:-)

• 2 months later...

As I wouldn't consider myself being a profound IT savvy, I tend to depend on a versatile tool to just accomplish the job. Basically, I would have always wanted to assume that the OEM of the OS would, by nature, be in the best position to supply such a convenience, but reality diverts, accordingly. I have come to appreciate Iobit's software tools made available publically.

mFirst of all let me say overall this is a SOLID product(s) owned it for years(recommended to many others) i only have one suggetion. but as i am not a certified programmer i dont know how intence it may be to implement. i though perhaps adding a driver trouble shooting  feature to one or more of your products. example realtech sound card drivers/ graphics drivers. the glitches and crashes they cause is rediculous. obviously not your problem to deal with BUT. if you guys did and put it on the Pro version i can't help but feel everyone and their dog would want it. to have that on your already insanely easy to use system. is somthing that myself as an engineer and auto mechanic would adore. we dont always have time to trouble shoot computers. but are willing to pay for a nice simple solution. if anyone could do this it would be you  good folk. also agian im no programmer. its easy to say simply do this. but i more than understand  few things arrive so "simply".

Ps
i dont see ANY other company looking into that. i honestly feel it's a potential gap (though of course some and even you guys could already be doing it haha perhaps, i dont know. but  just a thought/idea

Yours truely
A Massive fan.

Advanced SystemCare 14 I have been using it for a well now and I can't fault it at all fixes everything that needs to be fix. I would like to see more background colours added apart from that I'm very happy with it. Well done IObit team keep up the good work .

Edited by sheriffnz

In case you hadn't realised the world is in a Covid-19 crisis. 

People are furloughed, on part-time work or have lost their jobs  

Yet you keep on increasing your prices. Not one but for each of them.

Every time I open it asks to upgrade, but of course at a cost!

Yours system is great but not at any cost!!!

Hayden Smith

..I feel the app should be able to show you on a scheduled basis (weekly, monthly) what processes are taking up most resources on-average. This way, the consumer can learn to understand the weak points of their system and take opportunity to enhance their experience by remedying the issues and thus creating a smoother OS overall. The application has gotten much better and more thorough since I first learned of it a few years ago, and that's a great sign (KEEP IT UP!)

G'day Folks,

At / on first impressions it is a bit overwhelming when you navigate through its interface and a bit confusing when you go to the "More Optimization Tools" to find that some of the tools need to be downloaded. The question remains, am I being charged for these ?.

Then I find that not sufficient information as to what these tools and any other function do for Novice Users, the punie lines under the function is sparse to say the least and more detail is needed.

Then what occurs in the "Startup Optimizer" and the "Hardware Accelerator" needs better explanations for Novice Users and some Advanced Users like me.

For instance, I missed what the "Startup Optimizer" actually did as I lost most of my system tray icons (startup Utilities and programs I ad 24 afer the V I was left with 9 ) that i need / want loaded when I bootup, i.e. I missed where I removed them from the "Startup Optimizer" so that they would not be removed and remained all 24 of them.

I feel that the "Startup Optimizer" takes too much for granted and removes or corrects items that should not be due to the unique functions and configuration of some Application Software and Utilities. At best the options By "Startup Optimizer" to perform anything needs to be asked as to "Do you want to remove or correct this ?" thereby avoiding any items that the User does not want removed or corrected. Yes, I know I am thinking of Novice users but this way they learn, the automation teaches them nothing.

The "Action Center" is a bit of a ruse and is better described as a "Shop" as it is only a location to sell / purchase other Utility software from the publisher.

Once you get your handle on the "Advanced System Care" the overall functionality is very good in my opinion having been in IT for the past 41+ years. As a reminder to whoever reads this, Trust no one in the computer industry or whatever opinions you read on any web page or internet remembering that so called "News Letters" are nowadays no more than advertising commercials that you see hundreds of on your TV's. Publishers of Application Software Programs or Utilities in most if not all instances, exaggerate when they explain the functionality of their offering.

Remember when I say "Trust noone" that include me ☺

Happy computing and keep safe.

Regards

Roger Hass

33 minutes ago, PC-Bug Fixer said:

Remember when I say "Trust noone" that include me

Thank you for your feedback. Always welcome.

There are however some areas that require comment. While the explanations under the functions are sparse

they are only designed as a hint. If you go to the Product Manual which is in the Settings Menu, you will get

a detailed description of the functions. I think it is fair to say that most software programs either do not give you even a sparse explanation under the function or none at all.

As for getting charged for downloading "More Optimization Tools".....You would be told in the toolbox section 

if there were any additional charges. So...no, you do not get charged extra. Iobit decided to make it necessary to downlod

these extra Tools, in order to keep the size of the Main program as small as possible, and to give the user the choice

as to what they want, rather than just giving everybody every Tool.

I am very concerned that a 41 year veteran in IT would make such a novice mistake with the Start Up Optimiser.

And as you said....and I quoted....Trust No One.....therefore I deleted your promotional location from the end of your post.

hey. i am using ASC 14 pro for a long time. recently i am noticing some problem. like in junk file clean its saying that cleans 200 or 400 MBs of file. but my disk space remains the same. why its happening. i tried to reach one of ASC's agents and he is saying thats it is cleaning. how can I be sure if there is no change in disk space. why its happening.. it cleaned my system in first run. but in 2nd run.. boom. nothing is cleaning instead of saying that it cleaned 400 MB of junk