IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 14

Cicely

Where did the start up optimization go? Is it hidden within another option or has it been removed all together? This is the only thing I miss from version 13 to this beta version 14. Other than that, I love the way it looks, feels, runs, and works, it is much faster than the preceding versions. One thing that still has not been resolved from earlier versions, it still does not delete the temp files from windows ten temp folder. It is a very hidden folder holding files and I wonder if it is because of this that ASC 14 and prior versions just could not see the folder and therefore did not empty it. Any chance of a fix for this, I have a short cut on my desktop for the folder and I manually empty this folder and then have ASC empty the recycle bin for me which it does. The internet files folders, yes there are two of them, also doesn't get touched with the junk file or the privacy traces option to delete them either. Again, something I empty manually as well and let ASC remove them form the recycle bin when it is run. These two things I have sent in and mentioned about numerous times in the past with past versions and to no avail of being resolved. I mean, it doesn't bother me to manually empty them, but would be nice to have ASC empty them and then fully delete them when run. Just food for thought.

Hi there,

Thank you very much for your feedback. Glad to hear that you love it basically.

Please note that Startup Optimizer now is located in Speed Up panel.

​​​​

About the temp files, Junk File Clean will delete it. Could you please check whether you have ticked the checkbox in In Junk File Clean Settings as the screenshot show?

Waiting for your reply.

I have mine set to "Delete files in Recycle Bin older than 1 week." I also noticed this morning when I ran the fix as I let it scan all night, not that it takes that long ever, I was just so tired and couldn't wait for it to finish, when I clicked on "Fix" this morning, it ran and did not empty the recycle bin as you can see I have it checked in the screen shot. I opened the RB and seen everything there that was there last night that I had manually deleted prior to retiring for the night.

do you mean surfing protection failed to protect your other browser? Could you please give us more details? New chrome edge is also supported. Could you please check it again?

do you mean surfing protection failed to protect your other browser? Could you please give us more details? New chrome edge is also supported. Could you please check it again?

this function does not support browsers based on the chromiun diretono asc panel.

So it limits the access of resources like (mail protector) to other browsers.

Obs: That does not appear in the

I have mine set to "Delete files in Recycle Bin older than 1 week." I also noticed this morning when I ran the fix as I let it scan all night, not that it takes that long ever, I was just so tired and couldn't wait for it to finish, when I clicked on "Fix" this morning, it ran and did not empty the recycle bin as you can see I have it checked in the screen shot. I opened the RB and seen everything there that was there last night that I had manually deleted prior to retiring for the night.

Sorry to hear that.

Please follow the steps below to provide us with the requested file for our further investigation.

1) Download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe

2) Double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click 'Save report'.

3) After it finishes, you will get a popup window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click 'OK' button to open that saved folder.

4) Send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

If the mail can't be delivered because of IObit_Debug_Info.zip, please upload it to http://www.wikisend.com/ and then send the upload link to us.

Thanks for your time and assistance in advance.

this function does not support browsers based on the chromiun diretono asc panel.

So it limits the access of resources like (mail protector) to other browsers.

Obs: That does not appear in the

Advanced SystemCare 14 supports Edge based on the chromiun. Do you mean this New Edge? If so, we guess there is something wrong.

Please follow the steps below to provide us with the requested file for our further investigation.

2) Double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click 'Save report'.

3) After it finishes, you will get a popup window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click 'OK' button to open that saved folder.

4) Send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

If the mail can't be delivered because of IObit_Debug_Info.zip, please upload it to http://www.wikisend.com/ and then send the upload link to us.

Sorry to hear that.

File has been uploaded to the link provided as there was no email address provided to send to.

Hi MI-Tech,

Are files in your recycle bin deleted within a week? If yes, please uncheck the option "Delete files in Recycle Bin older than 1 week" in Junk File Clean settings, then run ASC to do a scan and fix again. Because if this option "Delete files in Recycle Bin older than 1 week" is checked, ASC will only deleted the files which were deleted a week ago.

Have a nice weekend.

Hi Ken Fougre,

Our technicians work out a demo to fix the issue. Please follow the steps below.

1. Right click ASC icon in system tray to choose Exit to exit ASC completly.

2. Download the .zip file from the link below, extract the .zip file to find AscFix.exe, double click AscFix.exe to run it, click Fix button, then wait until it finishes.

http://tickets.iobit.com/index.php?r=site/download&fileName=attachment%2FKXKN5f3f99c5bcae3.zip&displayName=AscFix01.zip

3. Open ASC, only select Hardware Health in Care tab, then click SCAN button.

4. Open Driver Booster to do a scan. Then check whether the scan result of outdated drivers is the same with ASC.

Thanks for your effort and time on this issue.

• 3 weeks later...

New 14 beta version has a nice GUI & is very fast. One thing I noticed is when running a full scan in Manual Mode-- it will indicate numerous outdated drivers & recommend installing Driver Booster. But DB 8.0.2.189 IS ALREADY installed on this PC & has already updated the drivers in question. Hope this helps.

I have been testing and trying different settings within ASC 14 tog et it to delete or remove the files within the recycle bin and it just wont. I even did a screen record to show exactly how i have it setup and ran the program and found it didn't even detect anything in the recycle bin. After careful consideration, and going through all the settings, I found one major flaw. under the junk files settings, you can choose the recycle bin yes, BUT, down at the bottom it only allows you to tell the program to delete files in the recycle bin older than, 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month, 3 months, 1 year. This is not going to get the recycle bin cleaned out of junk files. There needs to be a settings or drop down menu choice/option for deleting files in the recycle bin now. So the drop down menu should have the following options, now, 1 day, 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month, 3 months, 1 year. This will allow the user to choose more effectively to remove all junk files and not those older than 1 week. The entire purpose of this program is to clean the PC automatically, not have the user do this manually. If the user has to do this manually, what is the purpose of the program itself. I will expect to see this adjustment in the settings for Junk Files in the near future so as to clean my pc automatically as I have been doing for the past 15 years. I have been using and referring people to ASC since version 2, and we are about to release version 14? That is a very long time. I don't want to have to find something else, but if a program doesn't do what I need/want, I tend to look elsewhere for something that will. I will be happy to upload the video I made, it is however over 100 mb big, but it does show everything and the settings how they should be to get the job done and what settings are missing and where.

I waited for the new version (RC) with some hope, less and less, I installed it, three times and the application always closed. The same happened in the beta version, in the fourth installation I managed to scan all the options that come by default but closed when he wanted to clean, a disaster! for an application that was always an example of efficiency, unfortunately it makes me look for other options

I have Win 10 Pro x64, so the native operating system is 64bits. Unfortunately "Advanced System Care 14" does not recognize the operating system as 64bits and installs the program as if it were 32bits, choosing the folder "Programs (x86)", when it should installed in the corresponding folder "Programs".

I thought that with this new version, I already recognized the 32-bit or 64-bit operating system, but unfortunately iobit is still a little behind the competition.

At the level of operation nothing to complain about, buy with your function.

I have Win 10 Pro x64, so the native operating system is 64bits. Unfortunately "Advanced System Care 14" does not recognize the operating system as 64bits and installs the program as if it were 32bits, choosing the folder "Programs (x86)", when it should installed in the corresponding folder "Programs".

I thought that with this new version, I already recognized the 32-bit or 64-bit operating system, but unfortunately iobit is still a little behind the competition.

At the level of operation nothing to complain about, buy with your function.

By keeping it as a 32 bit program, it is able to work on all systems, 32 & 64 bit...whereas a 64 bit program will not work on a 32 bit system.

Saves the hassle of needing two versions. Also some programs work better as 32 bit.

I've been using Advanced System Care 14 RC (the beta version) for several days now, and I love it. I had no problem downloading and installing. My operating system is Windows 10 Home Edition Version 2004. I have encountered no problems with using it at all. And I've checked out all of the functions. I also would like to know when the official version will be released to the general public. Does anyone know? Is there any official word on that from IObit?

I have been testing and trying different settings within ASC 14 tog et it to delete or remove the files within the recycle bin and it just wont. I even did a screen record to show exactly how i have it setup and ran the program and found it didn't even detect anything in the recycle bin. After careful consideration, and going through all the settings, I found one major flaw. under the junk files settings, you can choose the recycle bin yes, BUT, down at the bottom it only allows you to tell the program to delete files in the recycle bin older than, 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month, 3 months, 1 year. This is not going to get the recycle bin cleaned out of junk files. There needs to be a settings or drop down menu choice/option for deleting files in the recycle bin now. So the drop down menu should have the following options, now, 1 day, 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month, 3 months, 1 year. This will allow the user to choose more effectively to remove all junk files and not those older than 1 week. The entire purpose of this program is to clean the PC automatically, not have the user do this manually. If the user has to do this manually, what is the purpose of the program itself. I will expect to see this adjustment in the settings for Junk Files in the near future so as to clean my pc automatically as I have been doing for the past 15 years. I have been using and referring people to ASC since version 2, and we are about to release version 14? That is a very long time. I don't want to have to find something else, but if a program doesn't do what I need/want, I tend to look elsewhere for something that will. I will be happy to upload the video I made, it is however over 100 mb big, but it does show everything and the settings how they should be to get the job done and what settings are missing and where.

Thanks for your suggestions. We've recorded it for further consideration.

Presently you can uncheck the option "Delete files in Recycle Bin older than: ". Then ASC will clean all files in Recycle Bin.

I waited for the new version (RC) with some hope, less and less, I installed it, three times and the application always closed. The same happened in the beta version, in the fourth installation I managed to scan all the options that come by default but closed when he wanted to clean, a disaster! for an application that was always an example of efficiency, unfortunately it makes me look for other options

Very sorry for the issue you encountered.

Please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe. Then double click to run this tool on the PC with the problem and click "Save report". After it finishes, you will get a pop-up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click the "OK" button to open that saved folder. Please send the zipped file to us for further checking.

Thank you.

I've been using Advanced System Care 14 RC (the beta version) for several days now, and I love it. I had no problem downloading and installing. My operating system is Windows 10 Home Edition Version 2004. I have encountered no problems with using it at all. And I've checked out all of the functions. I also would like to know when the official version will be released to the general public. Does anyone know? Is there any official word on that from IObit?

The Final version of ASC 14 will be out soon in late October. Cheers!

KINDA UPSET i sent yall feedback back when your in beta and was told by iobit if i submit my name and email and the positive review i would get a free year code for when it goes to rc it was under the (get a free year code for feedback) you ran while ago and now in RC i dont have a code ive contacted support and made a ticket and they cant find me anywhere so i hope i didnt get scammed by you for positive feedback and if thats the case i will drop all products i use and i use most of your products have used your products for years

KINDA UPSET i sent yall feedback back when your in beta and was told by iobit if i submit my name and email and the positive review i would get a free year code for when it goes to rc it was under the (get a free year code for feedback) you ran while ago and now in RC i dont have a code ive contacted support and made a ticket and they cant find me anywhere so i hope i didnt get scammed by you for positive feedback and if thats the case i will drop all products i use and i use most of your products have used your products for years

There was no post anywhere on the Iobit forums stating that anyone would get a year license for Advance System Care if you submit a review. The thread you're referring to was from years ago and states that you can get a license to one of Iobit's products if you submit a review for one of their products. If you have done that previously and received a license in the past since as you say, you've been using their products for years, I wouldn't expect a second free license for the new version of Advance System Care Ultimate or Pro version 14. There is no scam being pulled. It sounds to me more as if you simply did not read the forum thread properly. Iobit stands by their statements. The new version of Iobit Advance System Care hasn't even been released yet so,I wouldn't complain that you haven't received a license code for a product that hasn't even been released to the public yet. You do realize that your join date is listed under your name right? You just joined 4 days ago so how did you sign up when ASC went to beta?

@Cicely ........ just wondering if Android support could be introduced at some point for transfer similar to IOTransfer. I would, and I am sure others would agree, that we would love the ability to root our devices in order to not only transfer our apps but also our app data. I know that there are multitudes of ways of doing thiis and I can do it myself without an app, but I am sure that there are many users out there that would absolutely love an Iobit app to be able to do just this. Especially considering the market with the new 5G market of devices and South Korea having committed to having something for 6G technology by 2026.

It's obviously not going to be able to be included in ASC 14, but I thought maybe something for a standalone app and inclusion in ASC15 possibly?