IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Won't Run, Can't Uninstall

Roger1322

After upgrading to the new free version - Advanced SystemCare - the program will not display properly (looks transparent, if that makes sense) and I cannot uninstall using the program uninstall or through Vista Programs and Features Uninstall. Used the previous version for a couple of years with no problems.I have tried to download on top of existing version with no success. Any ideas?

Hi Roger

You probably tried to install while running an automatic application in your systray. Take a look at the string called Install-Uninstall- especially post 1

Your first job though is to close the automatic application, the program cannot uninstall completely while that is running. After that do a clean uninstall, get rid of the ASC folder too and remember to check the details under "problems" and place what you need or want in the ignore list before clicking repair after you have installed again.

Cheers

solbjerg

After upgrading to the new free version - Advanced SystemCare - the program will not display properly (looks transparent, if that makes sense) and I cannot uninstall using the program uninstall or through Vista Programs and Features Uninstall. Used the previous version for a couple of years with no problems.I have tried to download on top of existing version with no success. Any ideas?

Archived