IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Help please

czw123

Help

A while ago i downloaded Advanced System Care it was just after the upgrade where it had a new desight and features like the clone finder or something like that any i used the clone finder and my computer froze up i restarted the computer and now the program will not display properly (looks transparent

Advanced System Care is not in Vista Programs and Features I can see it in my programs but when i try to delete it tells me i do not have access and You need permission to perform this action

If only they read about the clones

Hi czw123-Best bet is to try for a system restore as removing ASC now is probably the least of the problems you are about to have.Deleting clone files nearly always causes instability within the OS which rarely heals itself.

Surprising

You might try file unlocker for the contents of the folder,or Revo uninstaller-but since it sounds like the built-in uninstaller isn't working,(most likely because of a deleted file, which could also explain system restore failure), you could give Reg Seeker a shot.Have you tried system restore in safe mode?If not,try that first.

Archived