IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Antivirus

Hi,

I´m trying AMC (free trial 10 days) and I would like to know why I can´t see the antivirus database detail such as it appears in the user manual (https://www.iobit.com/product-manuals/amc-help/#Antivirus). Here at the end, we have the item "Check for database updates" but im my case with the last AMC version 5.12.1 that option doesn´t appear; it appears only "Fast Scan" and "Deep Scan".

So, how does AMC manage the last virus definitions (via syncronizing every time I run the antiviurs?) and how can I check if when I run a antivirus scanner the virus database is the last?

My other question is how can I check if the "Install Protection" function works fine because I installed an application from Google Play but I couldn´t see any pop window or something like that from AMC that indicates the application is safe or not.

Thanks!