IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Cordial request for technical support - the problem of duplicate files.

LukeSlovian

Hello, I guess I can have duplicate files saved in zip archive directories.

I have a total of 43 zip directories. All catalogs come from Google Drvie Cloud. Please show me the best help how should I search for duplicate files with the duplicate file scanner?

In Advanced System Care Pro 14?

I am not sure if the Google Drvie Cloud upload application has created duplicate files for me in zip directories. Please write me back if the application / tool for scanning double files, i.e. the Double File Scanner built into Advanced System Care Pro 14 - also searches files in directories, zip files.

IObit Cloned File Scanner

It finds files that have the same name and size on your computer (cloned files) and then you can decide whether to delete them or not.

Note: This tool is designed to help you find duplicate files, not junk files. Before you delete any files, please make sure they are useless.

When you open Cloned File Scanner you should click on the settings icon. Then you can choose the file types you want to look for (including .zip).

You can also choose the criteria by which duplicates are identified, and the deletion method.