IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Intel Updates?

sircarlphil

I just got a new Windows PC and installed Driver Booster 8 yesterday. When I ran the first scan, it suggested a large number of Intel driver updates (around 20). But when I first got the computer, I used Intel's own Driver and Support Assistant to scan my computer. It suggested I install only two driver updates. Why is this happening? Obviously, I don't want to install a lot of new drivers if they aren't needed, or if they have been superseded by more recent ones.

When you first got your computer you checked your Intel drivers (only) and they said to update 2.

So, the sensible thing to do is to listen to Intel. In fact, you should always go to the manufacturer for any driver updates,

Also, a lot of tech people recommend leaving drivers alone, unless you have issues.

If it's not broken.....don't fix it.