IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Gaining popularity

detailer

Hi detailer,

Thanks for the info.

Also, a part from being #1 in "Utilities & Operating Systems", I would add FREE and PRO, and together it would make ASC 3 #5 in total in "Most popular downloads" at ~460000 for the week ending January 18 in CNET.

A remarkable achievement. :grin:

How about #1 with ~1877500 downloads? #2 is 1/3 of it.:-P

Cheers.

Agreed

Hi Enoskype-Pretty impressive stats as you've upstaged me once again.Haven't been available much lately,as a giant FF/IE crash had me limping around on Chrome for @ two weeks.Since I couldn't repair or uninstall IE Or SP3,I did manage to cripple it so badly that it would allow a fresh install of FF to operate-next OS reinstall,this baby stays at XP2 with selective updates!!ASC Pro still works great-including the FF optimize feature(never a problem with that from day one)but I like my tweaks better.Right now,going bonkers trying every method I've researched to get my bookmarks(originally on FF)exported from Chrome back to FF-even found an app. designed by some guy to accomplish just that,but it only shows 10 bookmarks out of nearly 150-Yeah,I know,should have used "foxmarks" or put them someplace safe :-(

Hi detailer,

Thanks for the info.

Also, a part from being #1 in "Utilities & Operating Systems", I would add FREE and PRO, and together it would make ASC 3 #5 in total in "Most popular downloads" at ~460000 for the week ending January 18 in CNET.

A remarkable achievement. :grin:

How about #1 with ~1877500 downloads? #2 is 1/3 of it.:-P

Cheers.

I knew this product was great!! However, I had no idea about those statistics!!

Awesome!!

8)

Gaining popularity

Hey detailer .Garybear here, I'm interested in how you got back to xp2.I remember talking about this a while back. I was stating I couldn't use my restore sisk any more and was asking if I deleted xp3, could I once again use it. Did you do that? When you get time, I would like to know what you did to get back to xp2. Also interested in what caused you to crash. Are you back to xp2 and not updating automatically. I'm not having any problems, so I will say like I am for now, but I'm really interested in what you did. Glad your back. Wow 150 book marks, hope you get them back. Do you not use any kind of back up? I just got me a 160gb usb, and used Macrium Reflect to back up C drive. I made a rescue cd, and I hoping this will get me back if some thing screws up on my pc. I had always used my cd to get back before,and I hoping this back up does what my cd use to do. If any one else would like to comment, I sure would appreciate it.Stay away from those crashes detailer , the forum need you.[garybear]

I Wish!!!

Hi Gary-I think you misunderstood.The next time I reinstall my OS.........Anyway,I'm one of those guys that has the IE/SP3 combo installed backwards-took IE7 before the patch so it doesn't show up in add/remove-climbed all over the MS site and a lot of tech time with my ISP searching for a work around,but to no avail.Even broke out the HTML Help Workshop-crazy stuff.Commands that should have worked were met with unexplainable errors and/or files needed/missing-makes me angry just thinking about it!!But all is well with the return of FF as I never used IE anyway-that icon is for darts.

Archived