IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

My graph only shows BLUE (contiguous) files and not GREEN (unmovable) or RED ones!

Hello, again!

As a "newbie", I'm TOTALY confused as to whether IObit is even doing anything! In the graph on the "Manual Defrag" page, all I ever see are just the BLUE (contiguous) files, never the GREEN (unmovable) files--which I know have to be there--or the RED (fragmented) files (even when I know many may exist)!

What's the point of a graph that doesn't really show anything except contiguous files? Is my download of IOBit a "buggy" file or something? If not--why does IOBit have a meaningless graph that basicly indicates nothing of note (unlike other defragmenters, which have large and complete graphs showing contiguous, unmovable, and fragmented files--as well as other space allocation information]--and never moves before or after a defragmentation (the graph always looks the same--just as if nothing has happened!)?

If someone can't help explain why IOBit Smart Defrag doesn't show complete disk and space allocation information in its graph, I guess that I'll just uninstall the program. So far, I'm anything but happy with it, as the program seems pretty primitive.

Thanks!

It's just a INTERFACE BUG

Hi MarshallO,

It's just a interface bug that will be corrected in newer versions, remember that ISD is still a :!: BETA SOFTWARE:!: . The IObit SmartDefrag defrags normally but unfortunately we can't see the graph correctly. I think ISD is better and faster other DEFRAG Software.

Raryel Costa Souza

Brazilian Iobit Fan and User

• 4 weeks later...

Archived