IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Unable to run new version?!

Hey I'm kinda new to this,

My problems this - I have been using Smart Defrag for a while now great program and has always worked but for some reason ever since I upgraded to the new versions since v1.02, it won't work. If I select an optimize option it simply briefly begins analyzing my hard drive but stops then, never gets passed 0%.

I hate not being to use this program so any help I would greatly appreciate.

Hi justme

A clean install might help.

It talks about AWC which is now ASC, but the same things applies regarding a clean install.

Read this string please

http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=1525

Cheers

solbjerg

Hey I'm kinda new to this,

My problems this - I have been using Smart Defrag for a while now great program and has always worked but for some reason ever since I upgraded to the new versions since v1.02, it won't work. If I select an optimize option it simply briefly begins analyzing my hard drive but stops then, never gets passed 0%.

I hate not being to use this program so any help I would greatly appreciate.

Deep Defrag option now hanging up on files

Hi justme

A clean install might help.

It talks about AWC which is now ASC, but the same things applies regarding a clean install.

Read this string please

http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=1525

Cheers

solbjerg

Every, or nearly every machine that I am responsible for has been unable to complete the deep defragmenting since upgrading to 1.10 from 1.02 or 1.03 (I believe it was 1.03). On the earlier version I never saw such problem with deep defrag, now the deep defragmenting just pauses (with time remaining clock continuing to run). I tried clean reinstalling to no avail.

I wish the earlier version was still available for download because otherwise I am going to have to uninstall until a new version comes out that works.

BTW, the regular defrag works. And checking or not checking the "[d]o not defragment files larger than __" option makes no difference. Taskbar shows the program as still running, so the program isn't crashing, its just getting hung up on certain files (different files on different machines, and even hangs on different files on same machine when retrying).

Hi SkiBum

Take a look in this post:

http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?p=11686#post11686

version 1.03!

Cheers

solbjerg

Every, or nearly every machine that I am responsible for has been unable to complete the deep defragmenting since upgrading to 1.10 from 1.02 or 1.03 (I believe it was 1.03). On the earlier version I never saw such problem with deep defrag, now the deep defragmenting just pauses (with time remaining clock continuing to run). I tried clean reinstalling to no avail.

I wish the earlier version was still available for download because otherwise I am going to have to uninstall until a new version comes out that works.

BTW, the regular defrag works. And checking or not checking the "[d]o not defragment files larger than __" option makes no difference. Taskbar shows the program as still running, so the program isn't crashing, its just getting hung up on certain files (different files on different machines, and even hangs on different files on same machine when retrying).

Archived