IObit Forum
Recover any lost or deleted data with Stellar Data Recovery Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software

Moving Software Licenses to New Laptop

Hi all,

This is my first visit to the Forums. I hope I've made it to the right one. I am in the process of moving my IObit software licenses to a new laptop and have an issue with two of the programs. I renewed all of my licenses on February 6, 2021 and have all of the emails with license codes. Everything was transferring over with no issues and when I started to transfer Smart Defrag Pro and IObit Uninstaller Pro, both sent emails that their licenses had expired and that I would need to purchase new licenses. Like I said, I justs renewed those licenses February 6, 2021 and I do have the receipt with license codes for both programs from that date. I can find no contact information so I am not sure who I need to speak with to resolve this issue. Any Ideas?

Have a look here...........https://www.iobit.com/en/transferproduct.php

If that does not work, send a Private Message (PM) to Cicely, the Iobit Team member on the Forum.

Reference this Topic in your message.

• Thanks 1

Thank you Scannan for your prompt response. I tried the link you sent and it worked. I was able to transfer my software licenses with no other problems.

Thank you again for your help!

KadKat