IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Recording Fails to Start without Reboot

fmyates

Today, I had back-to-back meetings today that I wanted to record. I clicked Rec and a video appeared in the file list with no time for the recording and there was no timer displayed in the corner of the screen. I had to reboot and it worked. When the next meeting started, the same thing happened. I rebooted, then was able to record. I am running version 1.0.2.210 on Windows 10 x64.

Now, rebooting doesn't even help. It records for a few seconds, then stops. I tried the window only, instead of full screen and got a 26 minute recording out of that one. I think I am going to try reinstalling. I'll post whether or not it helps.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi fmyates,

Sorry to miss your post.

How is everything going now? Please download the latest iFun Screen Recorder from  https://cdn.iobit.com/dl/ifun-screen-recorder-setup.exe to reinstall and see whether the issue continues.

If it does, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe

Double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click 'Save report'. 
After it finishes, you will get a pop up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click 'OK' button to open that saved folder.  
Send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into

Looking forward to hearing from you.