IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC and Vista / Windows 7

BillS22

first runs

Hi mojoworking-Probably right about the optimization,but a little FYI on registry error counts-First run on a clean XP install from OEM disk brings 700+ errors every time(I've done more than one OS reinstall)so trust me on that number.I recall much lower numbers(20's)for the "basic home" user setting.

Hi mojo

I have put some of the "problems" in system optimization into the ignore list - a couple of visual effects settings and one TCP/IP while it continued to say change windows size, - and the next time it said change it back, so if the program was not sure what to do there, I put that one in the ignore list in my preferred setting.

The rest I let the program handle - and I have had no ill effects.

But the responsibility for your action is yours!

Cheers

solbjerg

On some of the findings,on first use it get's a lot of to repair finding's,like in System Optimization,hundreds found.So unless you are very Knowledgeable steer clear of using it yet,ok there's Auto-Back-Up so re-coverable!

Archived