IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Does Advanced System Care remove old update packages?

Hello all,

I had seen advanced system care remove old driver packages but was not sure which ones, I have had problems with the 2021-05 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based Systems (KB5003173 with the 0x800f0831 error and have had this for last months update as well.

I suspect that advanced system care may have removed old update packages that are required to install these updates but I'm not sure.

If it does this, which checkbox should I leave unchecked to make sure old driver packages aren't removed when cleaning my computer?

39 minutes ago, Scannan said:

Thank you for bringing this to my attention, but I am already using the new Microsoft edge and this error code is different from mine.

I would like to know if advanced system care may have removed old driver packages, as the error is related to that and if so I'd like to know how to prevent that from happening.

Edited by ShangWang
  • Like 1