IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Now here's a funny thing.

Ted

Whew!!

Am I missing something?

Quite often, after closing Smart Defrag, a little yellow CLOSE button is left on the screen and requires a reboot to make it disappear. Why is this?

I thought it only could happen to me ( i get alot lots of weird sh-t). I just close it from the bottom taskbar.

Hi Ted

I have no explanation.

But quite often a refresh of ones settings can set something like this right.

Do you have "minimized to system tray --" checked? If so try unchecking it for a while, let's see if that makes any difference.

Cheers

solbjerg

Am I missing something?

Quite often, after closing Smart Defrag, a little yellow CLOSE button is left on the screen and requires a reboot to make it disappear. Why is this?

Hi Ted

A couple of years ago I could not find my favorite carving knife. I looked everywhere for it, both inside and outside - in my garage, toolshed and my barn. But I could not find it.

About a fortnight later I was sitting at the table and one of my sons opened the refrigerator, and I spotted something black behind one of the cartons in there. I investigated - and lo and behold - it was my carving knife!!

I must have seen it innumerable times in the days preceeding, but apparently it had not registered. (I do not expect to see a knife in the refrigerator)

So I know about "blind spots" :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Now, why didn't I think of that - Another redskin bites the dust!

Thanks, solbjerg.

==============

Hi, solberg,

Overlooking a frozen carving-knife is bad enough, but having the entire household searching for my spectacles then someone pointing to them perched on my forehead is "the pits", I reckon. I don't care what they call me, though, as long as they call me for dinner!

Hi there, detailer,

Well, even with all your PC problems you're obviously still keeping up to date with all the posts. I thought I'd read them all, but that's one I did miss. Thanks for that.

Archived